Hacking What is known about an exploit with access to the kernel 9.3+?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess I could also say its BS because the passed people that "claimed" the had a kernel exploit were pure liers, I guess i just cant believe without proof anymore :/

Reactions: Deleted User

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair enough, I understand not believing that it's real without any proof (although I'm a bit more optimistic than most people here, possibly too much)
If you've said too much, stop talking. If you keep saying you have proof but can't show it, all you're doing is just spam since you have no validation. Sure I can say that I have a free $50 gft card generator that works but it's just spam if I don't have anything to show for it.

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fair enough, I understand not believing that it's real without any proof (although I'm a bit more optimistic than most people here, possibly too much)
If there was an exploit showing a video of it working isn't going to give anything away, especially if it's launched through hax... You could easily show it in action without giving the vuln away and then we KNOW that there's actually an exploit... Saves posts like this, so not to call you uneducated or dumb but if you really knew what was going on you'd already have known everything I just said... So until you prove me wrong then I and everyone else will remain sceptical. Anyways don't take this post too hard, continue learning and stuff and if this is something fake then maybe someday, once you've learned more, you'll find something on your own :)

hiro64

Trophies
XP
Country
What's the point of keeping the thing a secret for so long? How long has it been since the last kernel exploit? This only creates a market for 9.2 and below systems, with people even selling them for more around the internet. Imagine the productivity gain if all of the systems Nintendo has produced with firmware 9.2+ could suddenly be used with all the capabilities of the other systems in terms of homebrew and what else...

D

Deleted User

I totally agree with you BUT as I told Voxel and GoodCookie there is nothing to show, there is no exploit made yet, just a vuln found. My proof which I gave them is who made it/is working on it, and what 3ds service it's in.
And I'm happy to keep that secret for you. ;)

Reactions: Kelton2

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
If a new exploit would be out today it will be the same crap all over again 1-2 months later with people complaining about their firmware not beeing compatible. Stop whining and get a 3DS on 9.2 or below. People had the chance to get one since months and still have because there are plenty of compatible units in stores still. If you are late to the party too bad. Life is hard.

D

Deleted User

If a new exploit would be out today it will be the same crap all over again 1-2 months later with people complaining about their firmware not beeing compatible. Stop whining and get a 3DS on 9.2 or below. People had the chance to get one since months and still have because there are plenty of compatible units in stores still. If you are late to the party too bad. Life is hard.
They should have got an exploitable O3DS for just $69.99 at the Black Friday sales! :rofl2:

Reactions: ghjfdtg
D

Deleted User

this, you can go buy an exploitable 2ds for like $99 and there are bundles guaranteed to be exploitable.
I go to my local second-hand shop and ask to take a look at all the 3DS Firmwares they have in stock! ;)

They're pretty cheap, too! Only about £55 nowadays!

Reactions: kingraa777

ShizzleMyDizzle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
View attachment 32395

definitely
spread this image

I got this picture from that guy

ewy694cd.png

mungry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't doubt the notion of a private kernel, so that's why I believe that anybody that has found a kernel will keep it private until it is patched. I know these kinda threads are what gbatemp thrives on at times (not gonna lie, I like to read 'em) but we really don't need to speculate. A kernel release will be known when the public is actively using it. :P

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Except:
  • Can't system transfer to an old 3DS. Got a lot of eShop purchases I'd like to keep without carrying 2 3DS consoles around.
  • 5 consoles in the household gets pretty expensive to replace.
Not that I've whined at all about the lack of a kernel exploit, but it is somewhat frustrating when you someone says, "Yes there is one, no you can't have it." It would be nice if people who claim to have something they won't share with others just don't say anything to give people a reason to whine in the first place.

Nothing that I can share ever ;)
FTFY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    not the type of thing I would do
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, most of my exp comes from my reaction score and threads posted
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I mean, I've never seen a message on a thread with more than 30 reactions at max
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just be a mod, insta likes for xp
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    and based on the table reactions only give 1 xp
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    And insta fear from your enemies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @NinStar, i always posted on the eof meme threads
    xp is arbitrary anyway
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just like the like system people think it matters
    likes got introduced like years after I joined
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still feel as if they take away conversation
    post anything dumb, people will like it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eggs
    perhaps the rag tag team of idiots isn't awake yet...
  • OfficialGamer @ OfficialGamer:
    When I remake my Wii system menu theme I'm gonna publish it to GBAtemp for people to have it if they want to idk I'm bored
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or busy humping each other
    digital circle jerk
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Zoom dcj
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sir please stop wanking during this meeting
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies