Hacking What is known about an exploit with access to the kernel 9.3+?

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted-355425

I did see some big ass 50mb photos of moons posted here the other day... Is it linked?

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IMO they didn't fail, they were just thirsty of attention. Oh and that sparrow guy will become one of them if he wouldn't shut the f up.
I dunno... @Kelton2 seems to collaborate ("confirmed working on 10.1"), and is listed on that sparrow guy's spoiler tag...

I'd be happy with something for 9.6+ just so there wouldn't be as much need for cryptofixing on N3DS.

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My only wish is that something is released by the end of the year....
Well kernel exploits arent ez but who knows, someone might have one(not an assumption just a guess)

dark_samus3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dunno... @Kelton2 seems to collaborate ("confirmed working on 10.1"), and is listed on that sparrow guy's spoiler tag...

I'd be happy with something for 9.6+ just so there wouldn't be as much need for cryptofixing on N3DS.

Given that the sparrow guy had to ask how to install libctru (something fairly trivial to install... There's even a nice premade script) I HIGHLY doubt that he has ANY know-how in terms of exploits and whatnot... Not sure about Kelton2 but I haven't seen anything that he's done to make me believe that he knows what he's talking about either... Keep all of that in mind when reading these threads, gbatemp is full of attention whores who would rather make fake stuff and shitpost than do anything useful... *sigh* /rantover

WaffleWafer

GBATemp Novice Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Given that the sparrow guy had to ask how to install libctru (something fairly trivial to install... There's even a nice premade script) I HIGHLY doubt that he has ANY know-how in terms of exploits and whatnot... Not sure about Kelton2 but I haven't seen anything that he's done to make me believe that he knows what he's talking about either... Keep all of that in mind when reading these threads, gbatemp is full of attention whores who would rather make fake stuff and shitpost than do anything useful... *sigh* /rantover
agree, and to make things worse, an awful lot of people here believes anything they see. "jast gib him chance guyss". fml.

ZacharyAlkaff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1505_3ds-prev.jpg
i sended him a private message and said me that 3 0r 4 more days.....SOON spirit its on him!!!
I know i know my friend....im trolling the troll :D
definitely
spread this image

Last edited by ZacharyAlkaff,

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Wouldn't be wise to release that kind of exploit so soon, given Nintendo would just patch it out and it would be wasted.
Or we can wait until a few years or so later, once 3DS has had several more system updates (or wait until Nintendo changes something that has a side effect of fixing the vulnerability), and then release it so it covers a much bigger range of system versions.

Current one covers nearly all firmwares 9.2 or lower, if someone released a new kernel exploit now it would only cover 9.3-10.3, and then be patched in 10.4 or whatever and it would have been a waste basically, especially given how easy it can be to find a 9.2 or lower 3DS/2DS.
Yeah. We just have to wait till 3ds 20.x firmware comes or 25.x

honyo29

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
^the problem with our community here
the root of the problem are too many fake claims.
if it's real, and is meant to be released, it will be released.
if it's there, but isn't meant to be released, it has no use to end user.
hype trains won't make it happened faster.
neither doubt will make it stop from being released.

GoodCookie88

rekt em skrubs
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, since when has Kelton2 been "in the know"? How come he's going on about exploits like he knows something? I thought he was just a self-confessed 12-yr-old?
Well I honestly think that age doesnt matter, he might even have more knowledge than you.

Reactions: Kelton2
D

Deleted User

I'm sorry, but this can only lead to a giant shit-stir. :whip:

We'll know about 9.3+ vulnerabilities when there's plenty of proof. That is all. :)

Reactions: Deleted-236924
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: