Hacking What if 5.5.2 is a Bomb...???

BoxNinPlay

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They can't destroy your property.
Is not literaly a bomb, is just something like a Trojan awaiting to delete all hax or desable IOSUX.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, I'm quite suspicious about the update too. Like they wanted to kill the Wii.U and all but they release an update. It would all make sense though, they'll let their system go out with a BANG! It's what they needed after all.

Update 1: Can confirm, my house is on fire, the bomb is more powerful than you'd think. PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!
Is not literaly a bomb, is just something like a Trojan awaiting to delete all hax or desable IOSUX.

You are all fools. Of course it's not a bomb... it's god damn Nuke. Japan got tried of all our shit and decided to blow us up. Revenge after Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YmxSH3W.jpg

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Very funny man, I said Is not literaly a bomb, is just something like a Trojan awaiting to delete all hax or desable IOSUX.
Judging from your last couple of posts it seems like you said Is not literaly a bomb, is just something like a Trojan awaiting to delete all hax or desable IOSUX. I could be wrong though. Maybe you haven't said it often enough.

D

Deleted-379826

Oh okay my bad. That is weird though. It blew up for me. I guess Nintendo was really angry with me.

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, it is well known by all of us that 5.5.2 is a reality, there are different opinions about it, about whether or not I should update, the obvious is that peoples ask that question because they expect others to test before they do, the most persistent response is that indee it can be upgraded since everything still be working well, with the exeption of BrowserHax since this one was patched, but if you have CBHC or HaxChi, Mocha it still work just fine in this new version, according to some users who report that they have done the test and work fine, but I wonder if that is true, what if this new version 5.5.2 is a bomb and after all we have updated, the clock stops and explodes causing irreparable damage to everything we have done until today in our Wii U ???, mmm ... I'll leave my Wii U disconnected from the Internet for a while until I see how this story ends.

Edit: Is not literaly a bomb, is just something like a Trojan awaiting to delete all hax or desable IOSUX.

In the video below I explain my idea a little bit more but is in spanish, sorry ...!!!

Paranoid, that's what you are, Nintendo people aren't that smart.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

eyeball226

Trophies
XP
Country
It's a functionality that was NEVER intended to be there in the first place, it's a FLAW.
If they removed the browser then you would have a point, but they didn't so you don't.

To me it doesn't matter if it wasn't intended. I don't know why we're arguing over something that's clearly subjective, something I said in my previous post.

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
To me it doesn't matter if it wasn't intended. I don't know why we're arguing over something that's clearly subjective, something I said in my previous post.

It doesn't matter what you think, the FACTS are there's nothing wrong MORALLY or legally in what Nintendo is doing.

JimmyZ

Sarcastic Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
So you're saying it's like a timed bomb but somehow you missed that "timed" part and not literally a "bomb".

Last edited by JimmyZ,

eyeball226

Trophies
XP
Country
You're wrong, END OF..

Amazing argument. Edit: It's impossible for either of us to be wrong or right, but if you want me (or anyone else) to accept you're right the burden of proof falls on you. I realise as I type this edit that we should stop hijacking this thread. If you reply to me here I'll PM you - or you could just skip to the PM.

Last edited by eyeball226,

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
Amazing argument. Edit: It's impossible for either of us to be wrong or right, but if you want me (or anyone else) to accept you're right the burden of proof falls on you. I realise as I type this edit that we should stop hijacking this thread. If you reply to me here I'll PM you - or you could just skip to the PM.

There's nothing to prove, you're wrong about Nintendo having done anything wrong by removing something that shouldn't have been there in the first place.

You: Nintendo are wrong OPINION

FACT:Nintendo aren't wrong.

It's not hijacking this thread, this thread is about conspiracy theories and making claims that Nintendo are doing something wrong by removing the browser exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1