Homebrew What homebrew would you like to see made/repaired?

Zerotance

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
PettingZoo said:
Personally I would like Beup to be remade or another MSN client altogether, mainly because using bitlbee via clirc is tiring.

It is
smile.gif
http://beup.supercard.fr/

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see DSO back on the DS with all the things they said they were going to do. Also if someone could take over DSAIM and fix the server problem that would be really cool. So maybe a Pidgin or Meebo ported for DS could be cool. Do we have a guitar hero for DS that doesnt involve the slot 2 ? and id also love to see an iTunes remote, an app that controlled iTunes like an iTouch or iPhone can. kinda of tired of using Win2DS and launching iTunes and all that. Something simple that connects to iTunes that could browse the library, show Album Art, song name, album name, artist name, a bar with an indicator showing its place in the song, play/pause button, skip button, or anything else that the Remote app haz. XDDD

~ Jon

cool thread btw (:

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A PC engine (TG16) emulator for the DS. I mean, its totally doable. I did use the GBA pc engine emulator on my DS recently. Although kinda slow it was pretty playable. I am just wondering why someone hasn't ported one for the DS yet. I would make one myself if I wasn't illiterate when it comes to programming. Some day, I hope...

Smatchmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goshogun1 said:
A PC engine (TG16) emulator for the DS. I mean, its totally doable. I did use the GBA pc engine emulator on my DS recently. Although kinda slow it was pretty playable. I am just wondering why someone hasn't ported one for the DS yet. I would make one myself if I wasn't illiterate when it comes to programming. Some day, I hope...

I vote for the PC engine emulator for DS. I would love that.
grog.gif

xTokoMokox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would LOVE to see the DS2Win actually fix the keyboard game controller.... In MOST games, all I can do is walk around... No ctrl, alt, F1-F12 or anything else.... Can someone fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: umm, That was fun to watch :)