Gaming What have you been playing Recently?

Japandaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TWEWY and after that KH
smile.gif

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from a bit of Super Robot Wars Original Generation 1/2 (GBA), Shining Force (GBA), and Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks, i havent touched my DS in atleast 2 weeks (So busy with all my new PSP GO and 360 games), though im waiting with anticipation to start blazing through Sands of Destruction and possibly that Heracles game (The RPG game, cant remember the full name)

manoelpdb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I started to play Kirby Squeak Squad yesterday and I just loved it!
I know this is not the point of the topic but I'm waiting for playing DQIX.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Been playing Sands of Destruction a bit. Probably the game I've played the most last week. I also got around to Sky Crawlers recently and have been playing that.

Just yesterday evening I download Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith and it's surprisingly good. Very solid game all around. It's also inspired me to try more movie games recently, since there are a few that have gotten some decent reviews and popularity (Over the Hedge, Speed Racer, etc).

I've also been playing a lot of Tomb Raider Anniversary on my Wii. I never knew Tomb Raider was so good. Yeah, the Wii version has troubles with Wii-exclusive crap, but the overall platforming and puzzle solving are amazing.

Looking forward to Glory of Heracles (release is set for Monday, I think, you may see a dump Tuesday), No More Heroes 2 (pre-ordered and picking it up after midterms on the 26th), Bejeweled Twist (next Tuesday, odds are), and a TTDS fix for Bookworm (although I have a R4, I use YSMenu).

manoelpdb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guild McCommunist said:
Been playing Sands of Destruction a bit. Probably the game I've played the most last week. I also got around to Sky Crawlers recently and have been playing that.

Just yesterday evening I download Star Wars III: Revenge of the Sith and it's surprisingly good. Very solid game all around. It's also inspired me to try more movie games recently, since there are a few that have gotten some decent reviews and popularity (Over the Hedge, Speed Racer, etc).

I've also been playing a lot of Tomb Raider Anniversary on my Wii. I never knew Tomb Raider was so good. Yeah, the Wii version has troubles with Wii-exclusive crap, but the overall platforming and puzzle solving are amazing.

Looking forward to Glory of Heracles (release is set for Monday, I think, you may see a dump Tuesday), No More Heroes 2 (pre-ordered and picking it up after midterms on the 26th), Bejeweled Twist (next Tuesday, odds are), and a TTDS fix for Bookworm (although I have a R4, I use YSMenu).

I played Tomb Raider Anniversary on PS2 and I found it an amazing game too!
I'm pretty sad my PS2 is right now broken... I wanted to get all secrets and stuff.

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^^^^^-----------Great choice, all of them are sooooooo good. keep up and you may be able to finish before investigations comes out.

as for me i have been playing Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes, and also Soma Bringer on the side.

asdf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tenentenen said:
^^^^^-----------Great choice, all of them are sooooooo good. keep up and you may be able to finish before investigations comes out.

as for me i have been playing Might and Magic: Clash of Heroes, and also Soma Bringer on the side.
I had Trials and Tribulations laying around here somewhere but I seem to have lost it
frown.gif

Also, I just pre-ordered Investigations
wub.gif

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
asdf said:
tenentenen said:

I had Trials and Tribulations laying around here somewhere but I seem to have lost it
frown.gif

Also, I just pre-ordered Investigations
wub.gif

but what about justice for all? thats the second one!
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.