OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So if you read my blog I was talkin about nostalgia
So what are a few things that give you nostalgia?
This is a big one for me

Wish they'd bring back Toonami.

Here's another one

That game was sick.
Also the first game I ever played.

So yeah, post it up.

nintyfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well i just bought a n64 a week ago, so that does. also at work we talk alot about old tv shows. anything like that really oooh and thundercats
biggrin.gif

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The old pokemon anime, pokemon trading cards, runescape (2004-2007), neopets (before conversion), conker's bad fur day.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well a lot of stuff, but like the other dude who bagged a N64 recently I too have gotten back into that lately but never sold mine, just lost a good many games. Few I ditched I'd re-buy but I'm trying out fresh meat. I got Rogue Squadron, Pilotwings64(re-buy), Nightmare Creatures and Shadowgate64 which are all pretty damn good. I also knowing Dreamcasts are rarer to find in working order and games are a bitch since the medium is really antsy with scratches am looking to likely nab Hydro Thunder, R2R Boxing1, and Gauntlet on N64 as they're fantastic on there. I got a few other ideas for games lined up too.

But hell if you want nostalgia fire up some old cartoons of the 80s I grew up on. You post that opening movie clip to the tv series ROBOTECH and it'll go flooding back. Hell stuff like Thundercats, Transformers, GI Joe (back when they shot each other and had PSAs at the end), and some of the other goodies of the era.

nintyfreak

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what i really want to do is start playing consoles from scratch. for about 3 months each console. u know buy a nes and a crap load of games, play for 3 months and then move on, in the order or release. start with the nes and end probably when the ps5 is out lol. theres a few reasons i want to do this.

1: i will get to play all the awesome nes games i didnt get to play when i was younger as i only wanted to play games like mario toy story etc.
2: by the time i go from nes to the modern consoles all the great games and consoles will be cheap.
3: by the end of it all i will have all my old consoles back. ive owned them all except the virtual boy and the sega saturn but ive sold them
frown.gif

Rogue Trader

Trophies
XP
Country
Music.

If I listen to a song it reminds me of what I was doing when I listened to it. For example, 'Sailing to Philadelphia' by Mark Knopfler reminds me of walking to class at Bentley in the mornings last summer, because I listened to it so many mornings whilst doing just that.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon, mostly.
Especially the one's from Kanto and Johto.

And the songs from the anime playing during those two region arcs.

"We all live, in a Pokemon world..."
biggrin.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow that literally was the last of the non-halfassed american cartoons where it had good stories, good humor, and not massive skipped frames. Damn shame really.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
My first computer I had ever owned - original "Sinclair Spectrum"
sinclair_zx-spectrum_3-4_2_hr_s.jpg

(weird thing is - I've still got one stored away)

Oh all that fun trying to get the audio tapes to load in using a plain old tape deck.... what memories

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe

I remember playing Xenosaga non-stop in the living room when I had a PS2. Was some fun times.

I remember shitting myself because I got caught and running around like a psycho.
OH AND THIS
N6bAN.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.