Gaming What GBA games would you like to have a remake for the NDS

Zane

Ace Wizard
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Metroid games on the GBA was awesome, but i don't have em, so i'd love a remake of those.

And Shining Soul series, along with Two Towers, which played like Diablo!
biggrin.gif

FF5 and 6.

Tactics Ogre and Onimusha Tactics.

F-Zero

Baldurs Gate Dark Alliance.

The Fire Emblem games.

Duke Nukem Advance.

Castlevania: Circle of the Moon

Magical Vacation in English!

To name a few..

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, coincidentally I was just thinking today, "What if they remade Golden Sun 1+2 into a one DS game?". However, I immediately cast the thought away, because without GS 3 we can't judge how well can they port and change it into a more 3Dish game and I was afraid that they could ruin it. The GS GBA graphics are absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't like my cherished memories to be spoilt by a not-so-good remake. I wish more games would be so graphically nice and story+systemwise great.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and I hope they would remake Breath of Fire, because I thought the game was really horrible, it was hard to tell where you had to go next, you could easily overlook one item (boomerang for me, for the tent guy) and look for hours trying to find a way how to advance further and the graphics were not always so pretty. So why would I want a remake of a remake? Because the story was interesting and the battle-system could have been excellent, so if they just remade the way you advance the plot (so that you don't get lost), upgraded the abilities (like the Dragon transformations and so on, that everyone could be useful and it would be so flexible like in GS) and improved the graphics, but not change them into DS 3D, just make them look better.

alphanemisis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kyste said:
Oracle of Ages and oracle of seasons. Also Link's awakening.
The old Zeldas really.

i totally agree.... all the zeldas in one pack.... either use the stylus or buttons to play !!!!!
all the marios in one pack..nes, snes etc.
all the metroids..... nes snes etc....

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
I want all the Super Mario Advance, Castlevania, Metroid, Sonic Advance series' on their own collection carts. I also want Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace and the first movie game. Even though semi-related and last but not least a collection featuring all of the GB/C/A Super Mario Land and Wario Land games on one card.

dries

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Summon Night: Swordcraft story, a new game of that would be very awesome, and ofcourse, my personal favourite GBA game!!!

Sword of mana! (I'm too young to have played Secret of Mana and all that...)

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance (awesome Diablo-esque gameplay; this type of game is severely lacking on the DS, and the closest that could come is Dungeon Explorers, but that's severely limited by the rather lackluster equipment system)
Riviera The Promised Land (PSP got their version, so I think it's only fair that this GBA game gets upped on the DS as well, including all those goodies that the PSP had).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol