GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
what games made you play non-stop and even playing throug charger to continue playing?
mine was so far: Castevania : Dawn of Sorrow, Wario Ware, FF III, Mario and Luigi Partners in Time, Pokemon Rangers, and ofcourse SNMB.
and by the way, how many of current 1006 titles of DS are just in J? i wanted to put some games, but most was J, like 90%.
frown.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Elite Beat Agent. I couldn't sleep last night and played "one" game on it. Ended up playing until 3am. Advance Wars DS is also permanently stuck on my flashcart as well.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Advance wars. First on the GBA (I played 11 hours straight...
rolleyes.gif
), then the DS version, but nowadays I don't have time to play through the entire battery
nyanya.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It has been well over a decade since I started playing tetris2. Elite was another one and althougth the systems have changed (I use my ds/gba now) they can still distract for a spell.

Phoenix wright was another one, had some exams for which an all nighter was pulled, slept the next day and then spent the next night playing that.

I only just picked up FF12 (first new main series final fantasy since FF9 years ago) and it looks like it will make the list (much like the other final fantasy titles).

Although it could not really happen now perfect dark on the 64 was the victim of marathon sessions (and dangerous cooling methods for the useless third party expansion pack).

The recent localisations of the GBA summon night games proved an effective distraction too.

Need I say advance wars as well?

This list could go on for a long time so I will stop before I start properly.

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
On most games (good/very good ones). I tend to play like 1-2 hour then take a break. But there are a few that has kept me hooked for ridiculous amount of time before taking a break

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania Portrait of Ruin
Contact
Digimon World
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy Chocobo Tales
Lost Magic
Lunar Knights
Mario Kart DS
Megaman ZX
Nintendo DS Browser (
laugh.gif
)
Star Fox Command
Tetris DS
Trauma Center
Trioncube (Played the crap out of it then put it aside)
Puzzle Quest
Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007

Those are the ones I can think of right now. Im sure i've forgotten a title or two.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Unrelated, but I just can't stop playing Starcraft.
ph34r.gif

haha. No problem in that, it's one of the best games ever!

I'd say Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan!

and for gba since i use them as much as ds games

Zelda - Minish Cap

and i spent quite a while on Digimon World DS (gave up as it was wasting too much time) and Need for Speed Carbon.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
All the Castlevanias of course. Tetris has it's fare share too. And uhm... probably Phoenix Wright. The rest didn't really get to the point where I had to charge but still play.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only DS game I played none stop from start to finish in one play was New Super Mario Brothers. Quite an easy game really which was disapointing.

Puzzle Quest is a game I still play a lot, I've caught about 50 monsters and creatures and gone through nearly all of the missions and my level is 67. What I love about this game is being able to change difficulty when I want to but I've not had a problem since I reached level 45, I also like how the random monsters just about match your level, even when you go back to the earlier castles.

Calculus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I usually will either beat a game completely or give up on it immideately. The games that I never let down until I beat them were;

Mario and Luigi Partners and time(Last boss is much too hard)

New super Mario bros (too short)

Digimon World DS(lacks a good battle sequence, and uses 2d gifs as opponents)

Metroid prime hunters (Great game overall, but wifi has too many hackers)

Mario kart racing (Not many downsides, and is godly compared to Diddy kong racing which is boringgg)

Yoshis Island DS (Like the original but with new babies to carry which will change the game is played)

shaffaaf27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DS - 42 all time classics
GBA - poekmon emerald (the day i got it i played from 10am to 8 pm)
PS2 - pes6 (had an allday and night session with noone sleeping for 27 hours. the ps2 was so hot at then end, and hasnt worked since..infact the only way we stopped was caus it just turned off!)
GC - SSBM (clearly)
xbox - timesplitters future perfect....
psp - vice city stories
PC - red alert 2. started playing it after a 2 year hihatus, and started at 12 pm and finiashed at 3 AM

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
New Super Mario Bros.

Completed it 4 times. 1 of those was a 100% completion = EVERY single thing unlocked.

I love the game. And me and Costello spend countless hours playing multiplayer. It's probably the best or one of the best multiplayer games I've played... on any system. Though it's hard to beat Worms World party.

moose3

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
One I did not see mentioned: Lost in Blue

I was almost about to give up after being frustrated with it in the first hour or so, but gave it a bit longer, and got hooked.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I realized there is not a single game, in any console that really won't let me go, I get bored from it, literally... wonder if it is normal.

I really play in bursts, and when I lose my interest on a game, that is a bad thing, I play it every month or even further.

Games I played 100% (took me months to finish them):
Castlevanias: Aria and Dawn of Sorrow
The Simpsons: Hit and Run
The Simpsons: Road Rage

mmm... I'm sure there is more than 10 others, but I can't really remember.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k