What game will be used to punish you in Hell?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Let's say you went to hell and Satan has decided that your punishment would be having to play a certain game for all eternity, what would it be?
If you're in hell, well you're obviously a twat, so you should be made to play PONG against yourself! while at the same time feel sick, have sleep deprivation, feel cold and hot at the same time, be hungy all while getting tortured. Not only that - you should be surrounded by Antifa-tards with green hair and smelling of strong BO and ugly as hell which are screaming about some crap that nobody apart from them care about, all day/night long for ever and ever, ahmen!

Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
OP
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
If you're in hell, well you're obviously a twat, so you should be made to play PONG against yourself! while at the same time feel sick, have sleep deprivation, feel cold and hot at the same time, be hungy all while getting tortured. Not only that - you should be surrounded by Antifa-tards with green hair and smelling of strong BO and ugly as hell which are screaming about some crap that nobody apart from them care about, all day/night long for ever and ever, ahmen!
Well you certainly have a vivid imagination of hell :3

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Desert Bus

And if you go off the road they cut you in half with rusty swords and dance about on your grave
If you're in Hell aren't you already dead? So if they kill you there, are you double dead? Uberdead? Mega-dead?

1697811764092.png

Reactions: x65943

Jayinem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For me it would be Death Stranding.

I am a huge and I mean HUGE Hideo Kojima fan. Beaten all of his games even Metal Gear 1 and 2 that was on MSX, Policenauts that never came to America and Snatcher on Sega CD and all the Metal Gear Solids and Zone of the Enders 1 and 2. When Death Stranding was announced I was so hyped.

I was watching previews and the graphics looked incredible it had Norman Reedus and the story looked interesting. But when the game came out you were a glorified mail delivery man delivering packages. I was like WTF. Never have I been so disappointed in a video game in my entire life and I was a kid during the NES days. It's the only Kojima game I haven't beaten, and now he's working on a sequel.

I'll have to relive this story over and over from previews to disappointment.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/W-jzom3X0QU