Hacking What FW version does the N3DS Galaxy from Gamestop Ship with?

snipa411

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What FW version does the N3DS Galaxy edition from Gamestop Ship with? If it is above 10.7, does anyone know which one that GameStop is shipping right now that should be less than 10.7?

Sketchy1

gbatemp's shadiest warez dealer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What FW version does the N3DS Galaxy edition from Gamestop Ship with? If it is above 10.7, does anyone know which one that GameStop is shipping right now that should be less than 10.7?

No current new n3ds from GameStop will ship less then 11.0.
Only way to get one atm Is either pre-owned or
Order one online

New twice wasn't a typo just in case

Last edited by Sketchy1,

snipa411

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I get a N3ds XL under 11 in general then? Doesn't have to be galaxy but I would prefer one that looked cool, like hyrule, pokemon, mario, etc. But if none of those are an option then I would settle for any n3ds xl.

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where can I get a N3ds XL under 11 in general then? Doesn't have to be galaxy but I would prefer one that looked cool, like hyrule, pokemon, mario, etc. But if none of those are an option then I would settle for any n3ds xl.
my friend bought the mario 3d world bundle and it came on 10.7 . no guarantees though.

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Mario World 3D bundle is confirmed to be on 10.7. They ALL are. Otherwise it's going to be pretty difficult finding something in stores lower than 11.0, especially THIS close to the holidays. I scoured about six different stores yesterday and only one of them actually had any 3DS' on sale at all. Mine came with 11.0 so a DSiWare Transfer was necessary.

snipa411

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the DSiWare ever fail? Pretty safe and reliable? Also, I read it works on 11.2, that is correct right?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does the DSiWare ever fail? Pretty safe and reliable? Also, I read it works on 11.2, that is correct right?
Generally speaking NAND writing itself isn't safe, there is always a chance of failure/brick. With the process though it's pretty steamlined, you really can't mess it up unless you can't read.

trinhno

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The most recent special edition that comes with 10.7 is the Monster Hunter Generations set. Though I think you can hardly find it unless you go to some out of the way shop that doesn't move stock very fast.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, burp +1