Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
sumarth said:
Dter ic said:
many thanks guys

i appreciate your help

i have decided not to get a card that have RTS since they are generally expensive (my buget is $10) or so

any suggestions
i was thinking of a dstti since it's cheap and updated than my RIP r4
rolleyes.gif

i really do not reccomend a dstt, there are no official updates for the last many, many months now
the whole dstt thing runs on cloners updating the firmware

try these if you dont mind slower updates : cheap, with an rts

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.30519

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29367

i reccomend a M3i0 or a M3DSReal, but if you are on a low budget and dont mind swapping features for updates, try the acekard, but be prepared, its a real budget card type thing

Why the **** are you recommending him some fake R4 cards? If the original is already considered shit, why suggest fakes? Get an M3i Zero or an Acekard2i. Everything else is a bit sub-par.

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently sumarth believes that everything with RTS is awesome no matter how shit is the rest. What? No compatibility with new games and going through all kinds of trouble to make them work? Shitty UIs? Poor stability? Will probably have support cut off a couple of months after you buy it? Doesn't matter! It has RTS! That's what makes the difference between shit carts like Acekard and awesome carts like R4i-mega-sdhc-revolution III RTS.

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
You can't really knock the R4 for being shit because it was good when it first hit the market. And anyone who got the R4 before there were better alternatives are absolved. But anyone who recommends an R4 these days--clones, no less--doesn't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Davess

On the list :D (Thanks Haflore)
Trophies
Website
www.daviddavid.webs.com
XP
Country
Canada
sumarth said:
Dter ic said:
many thanks guys

i appreciate your help

i have decided not to get a card that have RTS since they are generally expensive (my buget is $10) or so

any suggestions
i was thinking of a dstti since it's cheap and updated than my RIP r4
rolleyes.gif

i really do not reccomend a dstt, there are no official updates for the last many, many months now
the whole dstt thing runs on cloners updating the firmware

try these if you dont mind slower updates : cheap, with an rts

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.30519

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.29367

i reccomend a M3i0 or a M3DSReal, but if you are on a low budget and dont mind swapping features for updates, try the acekard, but be prepared, its a real budget card type thing

NO NO NO NO NO NOO NO NOIN NO NO NON NO NO NO!

That is a very noobie post!

Almost all R4's are outdated, and 99% of them are fake, They Are the worst possible card! (Acekard Kicks Its ass 100% of the time!)

Get something of much grater quality!

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't buy any M3. They ripped of Moonlight (the creator of Moonshell); they're the reason why he left the DS homebrew scene.

Get an Acekard 2i, or an EZFlash Vi (which I heard from reviews is actually a very good cart. It's very underrated).

When you've learned a lot about flashcards, the SuperCard DSOnei and DSTwo (not out yet) are the carts for you.
biggrin.gif

shamiko_

~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
FEFL said:
Don't buy any M3. They ripped of Moonlight (the creator of Moonshell); they're the reason why he left the DS homebrew scene.

Get an Acekard 2i, or an EZFlash Vi (which I heard from reviews is actually a very good cart. It's very underrated).

When you've learned a lot about flashcards, the SuperCard DSOnei and DSTwo (not out yet) are the carts for you.
biggrin.gif

well as long as i don't put sakura on my m3i zero (which i won't
rolleyes.gif
) than thats fine

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Dter ic said:
FEFL said:

biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif
) than thats fine
whats the use of an m3 without sakura just put it on moonlight wont kill you

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Rockstar said:
Dter ic said:
FEFL said:

biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif
) than thats fine
It's the principal of the thing
rolleyes.gif

Although buying an M3 still gets them the money.

shamiko_

~
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
Dter ic said:
FEFL said:

biggrin.gif

rolleyes.gif
) than thats fine

PHEW thats a relief
YAY im not gonna die
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkQ0f5zDhaQ