Hacking What firmware does a Nintendo 3ds Mario and Luigi dream team bundle have?

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Walmart does not have a policy about displaying 3DSes in the glass case with the serial numbers viewable. Why do people keep saying this? It all depends on the random employee and how he or she decided to arrange them.

The only thing you can be sure of when you go to Walmart is that there's going to be a lot of strange people there.
No, it isn't a set policy across all Walmarts. It's just usually where they keep their 3DS consoles. On shelves behind glass doors. At least, all four of the Walmarts I visited in my area display them this way. So I think it's pretty typical.

Even if this isn't the case, you can just ask them to open up the door to take a look at the serial numbers. Unless you get some guy/girl who hasn't had their coffee that day, they generally don't care and won't even ask you why you want to see the serials. I straight up told the woman at the register that I needed the last one in the back because it was the only one they had which I could hack. They'll happily take your money regardless of your motives.

Crass

Rock me Dr. Zaius
Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
United States
Walmart does not have a policy about displaying 3DSes in the glass case with the serial numbers viewable. Why do people keep saying this? It all depends on the random employee and how he or she decided to arrange them.

The only thing you can be sure of when you go to Walmart is that there's going to be a lot of strange people there.

The people who work at Wal-Mart are human beings, they keep the systems in a glass. All it takes is a polite request, and a turn of a key, to check. Don't be afraid to politely ask them to check, your the customer. If they have what you want, and you but it they've done their job.

The key is just be polite, if you are nice they will do whatever for you.

ichidansan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as a wally world employee myself, all you'd have to do is ask, we dont really care what your gonna use it for as long as it dont get us personally sued or fired.

Nismax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The people who work at Wal-Mart are human beings, they keep the systems in a glass. All it takes is a polite request, and a turn of a key, to check. Don't be afraid to politely ask them to check, your the customer. If they have what you want, and you but it they've done their job.

The key is just be polite, if you are nice they will do whatever for you.

I never said I was afraid to ask to see serial numbers. My point was that people keep saying that serial numbers are viewable in the case in Walmart as if it's store policy or something.

That's like saying go to McDonalds and the cups will be stacked with the logo pointed outwards. Yeah maybe at your McDonalds, but at my McDonalds there's some 16 year old kid who doesn't give a damn how the cups are stacked.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well I'm in the uk so ain't got walmart but they do own Asda, and it's pretty much the same deal, some stores will have them in a glass cabinet, other have them all in the store room, there is very few shops that have the exact same set up and rules in every store....the only store I know that come close to that uniformity is the apple stores

BMinkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1012890_672489262773813_1695507428_n.jpg

Ok I bought a 3ds XL from Kmart cause when I went to walmart all they had was pink xl left and they were all SW 4xxxx

my serial number is SW1268 and the firmware is 4.5.0-10u!!!

so I'm good to go right?

Also i'm going to order my gateway from http://www.modchipsdirect.com/gateway-3ds.html good place?

I also bought one of these http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006T9B6R2/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
View attachment 5886

Ok I bought a 3ds XL from Kmart cause when I went to walmart all they had was pink xl left and they were all SW 4xxxx

my serial number is SW1268 and the firmware is 4.5.0-10u!!!

so I'm good to go right?

Also i'm going to order my gateway from http://www.modchipsdirect.com/gateway-3ds.html good place?

I also bought one of these http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006T9B6R2/ref=pe_385040_30332200_pe_309540_26725410_item
Sounds like you're ready to go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters