What do Tempers use for picture on Forum ??

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
OK - I'm with the free 'Flickr' photo sharing site - but recently I've been getting a message as shown below
QUOTE said:
Hey CannonFoddr! About your photostream...

You have 170 photos stored on Flickr. Once you hit 200, you'll need to upgrade to a Flickr Pro account or you'll only be able to see your most recent 200 photos.
So I'm guessing that when I reach over 200 then I won't be able to look/edit/delete any older pictures but will they will still be 'avaliable' to be seen on the Fourms I've posted them to ???

Well I'm a cheapskate so don't want to pay a yearly fee for a 'unlimited' storage account - so I was wondering what the temper's use to hold their pictures to show in the forums

I know of 'Flickr','Photobox' and 'Tinypic' - but what other's are there (preferably free) and most importantly - are there any 'limits' or 'restrictions' like Flickr has (the 200 picture limit)?? - I've been looking at 'Tinypic' and apart from the 90 days limit for non-account pictures I can't see any other limits mentioned

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
http://gbatemp.net/m-pix

Unlimited storage!
biggrin.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
ImageShack

That's what I use. You can make an account if you want to, but you can also just upload them without one.

EDIT: It doesn't have a deletion date for non-account uploading, it's free, and I'm pretty sure it has unlimited storage for members (Either way, but as a member you can go back to your uploads easily).

updowners

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Imageshack because it works
tongue.gif
Also to the guy above, I don't recommend using the Facebook picture uploader because it automatically converts them to jpeg (Quality turns worse, especially bad for pixelart) and animated gifs don't work.

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Quite a few to choose from isn't there.....

I actually forgot about the GBATemp one... although I think I would actually NOT use that unless I was supplying any pic etc for tutorials that I do here since those would be exclusively GBATemp pics...

For the 'fun stuff' I think I'd prefer having it elsewhere
(Tinypic looks 'promising' as it seems I can have a semi-customized profile webaddress)

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
depends on where i am
at home i'll use my own hosting or imageshack
i used to use photobucket

at tafe i'll use tinypic because imageshack and photobucket are blocked there

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum