Hacking what do i do with my wii

rycrofs

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just bought a wii about 4 months ago from my friend. i am a single mom and don't know anything about what you talking about on here-mod/chip etc. i don't even know what a noob is. but i want to get the best out the wii for the lest amount of money. please can someone help me here. i promise i am learnable. i need a step by step process. i don't even know how to tell anything about what type of wii i have except it is white and it has a power button (ha ha ha). any help would be greatly appreciated

wii knee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple, you need to find a single dad who has a modded wii and is suave when it comes to the old plug and play.

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

WaRMarinE

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
wii knee said:
Simple, you need to find a single dad who has a modded wii and is suave when it comes to the old plug and play.

You are giving me an idea for a movie right here.
rolleyes.gif

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I gotta agree with pyrate02 here. Those threads are stickied for a good reason.

It's normal that it may look and sound a bit overwhelming at first. That's okay. Read it slowly, read it again, look at the provided hyperlinks and don't go too fast. There's no time limit. Take the time to learn how the wii works and what certain things actually do before installing them. If it's any comfort: it took me roughly a week of spitting through guides and checking different sources before I even started anything. But the end result is that my wii is hacked just the way those guides told me to.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill