From My Dad:100$
From My Mom:100$
From My Uncle: MGS Peace Walker,Star Wars Elite Squadron,Nba 2k11 All For Psp
From My Other Uncle:40$
From My Grandparents 40$
From My Other Grandparents 50$
From My Girlfriend ,Love
blush.gif

Overall,Im Happy With What I Got,And Happy With What I Gave. Im Curious To See What My Fellow Tempers Got,So Share You're Gifts Guys!

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
$180 from my parents and $50 from my grandma. I was pleasantly surprised, and pretty happy with this total. I'm finally upgrading to a DSi XL and letting my 5-year-old pal, the DS Phat, retire.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new pair of shoes, a shirt, and a $30 gift card to jcpenney. You two obviously don't have people who care about you if most of what you got was money. Just shows that people don't give two hoots to find out what it is you want.

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$100 from my aunt, planning to buy a limited edition dstwo. what is a reliable retailer that ships to usa?

PeregrinFig

A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
A new pair of shoes, a shirt, and a $30 gift card to jcpenney. You two obviously don't have people who care about you if most of what you got was money. Just shows that people don't give two hoots to find out what it is you want.
I'm difficult to shop for, and I wasn't even sure what i wanted until today. It's exactly the opposite; I explicitly asked my family to only give me money, and they did.

Alex221

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:
I Do Have A Lot Of People Who Asked Me What I Wanted,I Simply Told Everyone To Give Me Money.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
m3rox said:
I'm difficult to shop for, and I wasn't even sure what i wanted until today. It's exactly the opposite; I explicitly asked my family to only give me money, and they did.

Yeah, sometimes I know what I want but it's not out yet, so I ask for cash. I think people have to love me to hand me big amounts of cash. Anyways, I got a new watch (love it) and an Old Spice showering kit. I get the sign, people must think I lose track of time and smell bad.
laugh.gif

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
m3rox said:

Grandpa - $50 (which was spent on X-Mas presents for everyone else)
Uncle - $25 Nexon Game Card (Vindictus FTW!)
Dad - $50 (Which shocked the hell outta me...I'm still suspicious)
Friend - Supercard DSTwo (He then asked me what I got him, because you know, I'm a mind reader and should automatically know what he wants. I still have no idea what to get him, I don't really have the cash to get him the thing he wants, I'll figure something out.)
Step-Sister - She's supposedly got me something, whether or not she has yet to send it or if it got lost in the mail is a different story.
Aunt - She told me to pick something and we could do it when she got the money. I told her it was no big deal (she bought me new clothes and boots for the winter, I don't think it's that big of a deal).

I really wasn't expecting anything at all, in fact I really didn't want anything. I told them there was nothing I couldn't live without (well besides, food, water, and oxygen), but they told me it wasn't about that. Honestly it wasn't that big of a deal. Oh and I prefer money, that way I can get what I want, which right now isn't a lot (sometimes things aren't out that I want, or they are just too expensive for the budget, so saving up money is helpful), or I could spend it on friends and family. Christmas is just another day for me and I just don't get excited anymore.

Advi

Trophies
Website
www.fletchowns.net
XP
Country
United States
~Unicomp Customizer 104. Best fucking keyboard on the planet.
~New pair of Sony headphones. Noise canceling so now I can avoid listening to the CLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACKCLACK when i need to.
~Sansa Clip+. Great replacement for my iPod touch's mediocre sound quality. (which is pretty sad in of itself)
~Digital camera
~Motorola GPS. Knowing the quality of most of their cellular phones, I'm feeling pretty leery about this one.
~Gift cards EVERYWHERE
~Two clash drives, which I still don't know what to do with...
also got $25 which I'm not sure what to do with

Tornadosurvives

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Clothes and some money.
I would be better of with a piece of
p1ng.gif