Is it hard to find (the one) (someone) you love???

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's very rare nowadays for people to stay together because social media and technology is breaking people apart and also humanity.
Yeah social media. It is a problem. The whole point of using it to date where if no one had that, they would have to limit themself to people just in their immediate area. On social media, the hook up culture is multiplied. Being able to get a rich guy from another state or even country, immediately disqualifies guys around the current living area.

No point of getting married in America right now there is no reason to do so it is a liability.
Think the best thing to do is self improve to the point where you attract the kind of person you want to be with rather than fin and chase after them. On the plus side, you'll be the one girls will want to fight over you for instead of fighting other men for. (It sounds bad either way but that happened once, was in the news) Self improve, not to get someone, but to not have to tolerate the problems that can come from having someone be a liability to you.

Reactions: Goku1992A

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Sonic Angel Knight
Totally understand... right now I'm just focusing on my carrer and my son. I do want to date again and etc..etc.. but not now maybe next year once you have children it is hard to date... I'm self improving in my carrer but right now my son is more of a higher priority if i meet ms right that would be perfect.

Evreyone dream is to find the love of their life and live happlily ever after but the world doesn't operate that way.. Some people will get it and some will not get it or some will only have it for a short period of time. Technology definately played a huge roll because the entire world is on their cell phone rather than interacting or being outside.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Technology definately played a huge roll because the entire world is on their cell phone rather than interacting or being outside.
Is more of the fact that social media can disqualify people near by because the access to people in other states or countries. If they are rich or have certain jobs that allows them to move around the world more freely and easily, meeting them wouldn't be a problem.

That's what most women seek from men which makes average or even above average men less appealing as they only will be satisfied with the top tier guys which is a very low percent of men. Compare that to the abundance of women wanting them or the guys able to get the girl they want who aren't the average or below average girl who satisfy them more than the ones feeling entitled to them. Though I didn't want to say entitled cause it sounds a bit mean. But it's already a problem that women with high standards placed on men targeted at top tier guys feel entitled and won't accept anything less. Those top tier guys won't have to tolerate the entitlement because so many want them and he has options if that makes sense.

Reactions: Goku1992A

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
In the golden ages like late 1800-1930 nobody divorced people worked out their marriages....
Ah yes, the "golden ages" when women couldn't vote and "people worked out their marriages" because even living with someone you absolutely detested was better than some of the alternatives.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...omen-couldnt-do-1971-mostly-right/3677101001/

Relationships might be great, but there's no shortage of people out there who have met with some pretty terrible fates just because it looked better than being alone.

Goku1992A

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yes, the "golden ages" when women couldn't vote and "people worked out their marriages" because even living with someone you absolutely detested was better than some of the alternatives.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...omen-couldnt-do-1971-mostly-right/3677101001/

Relationships might be great, but there's no shortage of people out there who have met with some pretty terrible fates just because it looked better than being alone.

But you have to agree marriage rate was really low. During those times you just couldn't up and leave your husband you had to actually work out your relationship and if you did leave you left with nothing...

I think by 2100 marriage will probably no longer exist

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But you have to agree marriage rate was really low. During those times you just couldn't up and leave your husband you had to actually work out your relationship and if you did leave you left with nothing...
I assume you mean "divorce rate". And yes, maybe the divorce rate was low because women in particular would be "left with nothing" if it came to that; I can hardly say that area of history is my field of expertise. But there were certainly women who, faced with that kind of choice, decided to continue with an exquisitely painful marriage that brought them nothing but misery for the rest of their lives. They did not "work out their relationship" and make everything all smiles; they were trapped and they suffered. There is still almost certainly no shortage of women in that situation today.

(ETA: And probably some men too. But it's fair to say there is probably some substantial disparity.)

I think by 2100 marriage will probably no longer exist
If nothing else, some people still like weddings too much, and if it means they have to get married in order to have a wedding, there will still be marriages. It is truly terrifying what some people will do in order to have a wedding.

Last edited by Kwyjor,

subcon959

@!#?@!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure how but it sort of just happens. Usually when you least expect it. The best thing to do is just live your life and don't get fixated on it.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe it's me but I'm slightly over love because A) the women i dated turned out to be batshit and B my parents seem to not want me to succeed in life (the type you wished dropped dead so they stop babying you cause they won't listen to reason) on another note my younger brother is very sucessful maybe it's because of my disability they act that way

Reactions: mr_switch

Undi

TRASH 悲しい天使
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Yes. Because I'm a weirdo.
And I need another weirdoe in my life.
I have all the time life as to offer me for that kind of shit :teach:

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
I used to care about people liking me now I don't care and only love myself.

Now I want people to treat me nicely not their love.

no matter who you think you are ... they can replace you very easily.

instead I want them to try to please me not the other way.

those days are over for me.

their is something powerful than love ... called respect.

Last edited by MohammedQ8,

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is my take on the subject guys I thinks it's not hard to use dating apps.
Few rules to respect tough.

1.Polish your pictures. Polish polish polish phots.. polish. It's gotta be fun it's gotta be you and original. No catfish but show only your strengh. If it take you 3 month to make them it does not matter; It's gotta be super for you next soulmate...

2. No text needed. If you want to write something fit it in a picture its more original and more work so they see you put effort and that all they want to see.

3. Be patient. Everyone on dating apps been there for only 2 weeks so everyone is just coming in. So there is ALWAYS new people.There is better seasons perhaps too, wait for that especially good weather season like spring in my case to strike.

4.Remind yourself that a relationship is 2 people that agree to the same thing, If you guys don't agree it is not a relationship so don't waste your time. Just be polite, say goodbye, follow your guts and LOVE YOURSELF.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs