What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I would have put more into it but I have a social life and things to do (like eat, piss, poop, sleep, and shower).
I though the entire selling point of handheld gaming was the ability to play while pooping?

I prefer a quiet and peaceful environment on the toilet to ponder life's great mysteries and channel my inner zen.

Whereas I can't concentrate on gaming while I'm on the can. Bad diet. Those fuckers have recoil.

Reactions: Maxternal

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Picked up Trails in the Sky again since I fixed my PSP. Beat Don the Sky Bandit's boss. Played some Sonic Generations. Beat the First Boss and completed the both acts for Speed Highway and City Escape. Starting Seaside Hill Act 1.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Today in gaming I did not get a chance to play my 40K game as originally intended as I have yet to purchase the new rule book, and the staff member on today won't allow use of the in-store copy any more as people are abusing the facility. So we couldn't play. So instead I helped out a friend in need, sorted out some major issues from elsewhere, painted a few more of my Tau (just got the first of my 7 stealth suits finished), helped my friend acquire some new PS games including FF7, and acquired some Dragonball Z manga for my companion.

Later tonight I intend to finish Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, assuming I ever stop painting. I have 50-odd Fire Warriors, 20-odd Kroot, 6 more Stealth Suits, 3 Crisis Suits, a Broadside suit, tonnes of drones, a pathfinder team, an Ethereal, and my Hammerhead gunship left to paint...gonna need a bigger brush.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I finally got around to finishing getting all the light bugs in Kakariko in Twilight Princess.

Other than that, though, I ventured out of my normal set of games a bit.

- I got through 41% of a game in one sitting that I had never played ("Santa Clause is Coming to Town" for Wii ... shovelware ... but entertained my 3-year-old rather well watching me play. Stopped playing when he started to figure out that the game wasn't actually ABOUT the little toy trains that occasionally appeared :P )

- Got through all the Grand Prix's in 50cc and the first one in 100cc in one Mario Kart 64 session. Got 1st place in all but one (2nd place).

- Saved Princess Zelda in Link to the Past (near the beginning of the game). I had never played the game before and between doing that and a little exploration I'm pleased to see a lot of familiar elements from both later 3D games and previous 2D games that I HAD actually played before.

Reactions: 2 people

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Completed Megaman Zero 2 and 4. Now just 1 and 3 to go (weird order I know)
Why'd you do that? :P
I completed Zero 4 before and started that first because my bro was playing it as well (mostly to annoy him) and I think I read somewhere that Zero 2 was the hardest so I wanted to get that over with first :P 3 becomes a lot easier when you get the mod cards (I have double defense and all weapons +3 now) so I didn't do that one first and I got stuck on Zero 1 somewhere so I started playing the others more. I'll finish all of them someday, though.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I completed Zero 4 before and started that first because my bro was playing it as well (mostly to annoy him) and I think I read somewhere that Zero 2 was the hardest so I wanted to get that over with first :P 3 becomes a lot easier when you get the mod cards (I have double defense and all weapons +3 now) so I didn't do that one first and I got stuck on Zero 1 somewhere so I started playing the others more. I'll finish all of them someday, though.
I played through all 4 using the "easy scenario" on the DS compilation version (because I'm a wimp like that). I intend to play through all of them in their true difficulty some day, though.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I played through all 4 using the "easy scenario" on the DS compilation version (because I'm a wimp like that). I intend to play through all of them in their true difficulty some day, though.
Meh, easy scenario is pretty much equal to god mode. Quadruple start health, can't die by spikes, can't die by falling down, double defense, subtanks, all EX skills, etc.

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Meh, easy scenario is pretty much equal to god mode. Quadruple start health, can't die by spikes, can't die by falling down, double defense, subtanks, all EX skills, etc.
Precisely. :P But I was fairly new to Mega Man when I played it... after playing through a couple of the X games, I'm hoping my abilities are high enough caliber to get through the games properly.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Precisely. :P But I was fairly new to Mega Man when I played it... after playing through a couple of the X games, I'm hoping my abilities are high enough caliber to get through the games properly.
I never played a lot of Mega Man either, but I managed somehow. (I did finish ZX Advent on Normal though) Speaking of Mega Man, I discovered this yesterday which is pretty awesome. I'll stop cluttering up this thread now though (until I beat some other game, that is) :P

Prime_Zero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Had been playing pokemon Black, But got my 3DS XL back on Oct the 8th and my first 3DS game early this week, so dropped pokmemon black for Tales of the Abyss and loving this game so far as well as my XL. :yaynds:

Made it to Chesedonia every one is around lvl 17 to 16 with the best gear I can buy, got confused by Din's shop, checked out a guide for it on GameFAQ and got even more confused have desided to ignore this shop for now as it feels over complex or maybe the guide just made it that way. As well as it looks like I can make items I can jsut buy from a store any ways.... Either way loving this game.

Wish I could have found a new copy of it but its a hard game to find where where I live... this is was the only used copy in my area and the new one gamestop tryed to sell me was opened thus making it no longer new in my eyes!

October so ive the itch to play Dead space... can't pull my self away from Tales of the Abyss though hehe.... If this is how they port games to the 3DS than i'll look forward to other ports... hope they do Wild arms and star ocean Till the end of time.. ahaha dout it but ya never know...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: