Croatia
RYnBBaN.png

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I see gold and white no matter what. What the hell is wrong with my brain?

I have this theory, perhaps you are a very outdoors kind of person. Like going to the country, climbing mountains and making camps and so on.
People that see it blue and black easily are adapting the image in their brains considering that there is artificial indoors lighting.
People that see it white and gold are adapting the image in their brains considering that there is outdoors lighting.
It is compensation image post-processing done by the brain to compensate for the light colors it thinks there is in the outdoor environment (like red-ish color during dawn, or blue-ish color during night-time or very early) or indoors lighting (generally yellow-ish).

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IT'S THE COLOR INSIDE
THE COLOR OF YOUR MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND, THE COLOR INSIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT'S THE COLOR INSIDE
THE COLOR YOU HIIIIIIDE, THE COLOR INSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Only __'s will get this blahblah

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
beating dead horse but

since it was posted, i checked it several times, color never changed. i think some people are trolling telling it's white and black...
or someone made a joke on another website and switched 2 pictures using photoshop or something

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1