What are your plans for Christmas this year?

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Christmas time is here! Not just the “its after Halloween so it’s technically near Christmas!!!! Season” but real for real December, with Christmas slowly creeping up on us. So, have you put up a tree? Are you decorating? Will you be spending obscene amounts of money on string lights to make your house pretty? Taking any trips to see family? What are your Christmas plans for 2019?

So far, I’ve only set up a tree, a fake one at that, with barely any decorations. But, I do have a cat, who is excited to join in the Christmas cheer by photo bombing my tree!

620F2AAC-7062-472C-943F-9FA137906185.jpeg

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait untill I get paid in 2 weeks and buy the rest of the gifts I have to buy. i dont have much left to buy, just minecraft switch for my nephew, something for my dad( probably some clothes), a dash cam for my brother in law and something for my sister(maybe a giftcard or something).

Then spend all of my time playing video game and caring/re doing my enclosures for my animals. I currently have 3 snakes(looking to sell my ball python), 3 leopard geckos, a sandfish skink and my dog. Going to a reptile expo this weekend so I might becoming home with another animal or not, just depends on the prices.

Also my family thinks I have alot, but if your into the reptile hobby. most of us have 20+ animals(atleast most of the people I know that are in it).
I tell my family that I could "waste" my money on worst things like drugs or other things

Last edited by dragonblood9999,
Reactions: Alexander1970

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Christmas time is also great for music as a lot of 80s songs get pld in shopping centres like do they kno it's Christmas time contender for best song ever

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Christmas time is here! Not just the “its after Halloween so it’s technically near Christmas!!!! Season” but real for real December, with Christmas slowly creeping up on us. So, have you put up a tree? Are you decorating? Will you be spending obscene amounts of money on string lights to make your house pretty? Taking any trips to see family? What are your Christmas plans for 2019?

So far, I’ve only set up a tree, a fake one at that, with barely any decorations. But, I do have a cat, who is excited to join in the Christmas cheer by photo bombing my tree!

View attachment 188863
No to all of the above. My family all lives nearby so it's not much of a trip. Haven't really made any plans yet, don't even know where we're celebrating Christmas, but hopefully at my aunts, always have a good time there, and she just moved house (closer to me luckily so it's not such a long walk) so I want to see the new place too.
New years, probably at my moms, might end up going somewhere else after dinner though, who knows.

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So maybe 3 big meals over 9 days?

Pretty sedate really. Come back when it is 4 big meals over 2 days.
The issue is some of these people are thousands of miles away

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-