What are your plans for Christmas this year?

StrayGuitarist

A genuine feline disaster.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a Christmas tree up with some decorations. I'll be going up to see some family for Solstice, before Christmas, then spending actual Christmas Day with my grandparents.

Still got some shopping to do.. still got a lot of shopping to do.. yeesh.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
The plan is to go to work, eat something nice for lunch, go drink for dinner. After that I will pack and go away on vacation for two weeks.

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will you be spending obscene amounts of money on string lights to make your house pretty?

Bought string lights two years ago, plugged them in this year, 3 strands, all dead, I thought maybe its a fuse, but those were fine, so I started checking bulbs with my multimeter, every single bulb was dead (or at least the assortment I tested).

Hardline

GBAtemp Advanced Fan and Power Metal Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
hmm...
me and my wife broke up some friends show up ... maybe any of my 5 kids will come

Attachments

• jack.jpg
    jack.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 116

relauby

Idiot Child
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I haven’t had much enthusiasm for Christmas for a while, so I usually try to work over the holidays to lighten the load for people who do. But for the last few years my niece (who just turned three) has been my only real reason to care about the holidays, so the few plans I make usually involve trying to spend time with her.

Unfortunately I only got to see her for about an hour today and won’t see her again until the New Year, but I did get to see her open a bunch of her presents, including a lot clothes that she insisted be put on her immediately. By the time she was wearing two dresses and two shirts she could hardly move her arms, which she blamed on the latest shirt being too big. She also got a toy cat that my mother was very excited to give her, which my niece decided needed to take a nap, so she put it in the bathroom and then refused to let anyone go near so they didn’t wake it. So I’m happy with the way my Christmas plans worked out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay