wink.gif

nutella

Low Glycemic Index
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This one time, a mother and her child were outside and bathroom and she was wearing sunglasses. She looked in my direction and asked me to take her kid to the bathroom. I was like, "Yeah, sure", and I grabbed her child. Turns out she was talking to the daddy behind me, who was frikkin' massive as all hell. I guess kinda looked like a pedo.

Oh, and my friend said "Have you seen the new MacBook Air. It's so cool. It's now made out of unibody". iLOL'd

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A girl I liked was being bullied by a bunch of people (the "bad kids" of the school).
I somehow got into a fight, and won, but then I was called to the office and was about to get the first detention of my life.
But I had witnesses, and eventually, they took that detention out of my record, and I recieved a "reward" later on (Keep it G rated, it's a school.)
smileipb2.png
What failed was, I was about to get in trouble for trying to do something good!
frown.gif

Oh, and I also was helping out an injured cat, but it clawed me in the face, and I cried.(FAIL). I asked some adults, and they helped it instead.

SixtySixHundred

Trophies
XP
Country
nutella said:
This one time, a mother and her child were outside and bathroom and she was wearing sunglasses. She looked in my direction and asked me to take her kid to the bathroom. I was like, "Yeah, sure", and I grabbed her child. Turns out she was talking to the daddy behind me, who was frikkin' massive as all hell. I guess kinda looked like a pedo.
lmao.gif

I swear I nearly wet myself laughing!

I have another epic fail, but this time from my Mother..
We were driving back from a holiday we'd taken in Cornwall when my Mother saw 3 Hot Air Balloons in the sky. When one of the Balloon ignited it's flame, my Mother, in her infinite wisdom, said, "Ooh, look. That one's got break-lights!"

D

Deleted User

I was boiling an egg in a microwave for 6 minutes and it exploded.

I made it as plain and boring as I can.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well actually my mom had one.., she came back from vacation and had a huge jet-lag

So one day after she told me that she had trouble sleeping, so I told her, why don't you take the sleeping pills that we have upstairs?
'n she said, oh yeah let me try those.

So the next day she came to me and I asked her, how did you sleep?
'n she was like: ''well I couldn't sleep at all, stupid pills didn't work at all''

So I asked, did you take the blue pills?
'n she was like, no the yellow ones? why??

I was like, Rofl, those were stay awake pills
rofl.gif

Hahah I laughed my ass off.
yay.gif

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
An fail from my math teacher,

He wrote this on the board
f(u) = u^2 +9u

Pointed the function with a laser pen, he said "f u".

Everyone was laughing.

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back when I was first learning how to ride a bike, I was riding my bike by myself on the sidewalk of a busy road, and I fell. And then this car full of teenagers that saw it. They literally slowed down their car, pull down their windows and pointed and laughed at me. The End.

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Daizu said:
Back when I was first learning how to ride a bike, I was riding my bike by myself on the sidewalk of a busy road, and I fell. And then this car full of teenagers that saw it. They literally slowed down their car, pull down their windows and pointed and laughed at me. The End.
Haha xD That's is actually soooo cruel, but funny if you hear it nonetheless
rofl.gif
i'm sorry!!

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alphajaehoon said:
Daizu said:
rofl.gif
i'm sorry!!

Yeah, it is pretty funny, I laughed too at the time. Everytime I imagine it from their point of view I burst out laughing. xD

Eighteen

Trophies
Website
3DGamelayer.yolasite.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Daizu said:
alphajaehoon said:
Daizu said:
rofl.gif
i'm sorry!!

Yeah, it is pretty funny, I laughed too at the time. Everytime I imagine it from their point of view I burst out laughing. xD
Haha, It would be brilliant in a movie.. but the movie needs to exaggerate it xD like a whole bus driving by or so, I dunno

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn4vARy44iY