Gaming What are you playing on your GBA?

Boocah

Trophies
Website
boocah.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Rhythm Tengoku
happy.gif
Much fun times ahead.

EM0rox

Trophies
Website
www.emogame.com
XP
Country
United States
Well I actually play gba on my psp these days so it's not actually "on my GBA" (I do still have a box full of them and games though, this one included) but right now I'm playing Zoids Legacy for like the 5th time through. No I do not watch the show or collect the action toys of the same name it's just a really fun game and I love the customization you have with all the parts and various other things. Anyone who likes rpgs and enjoying one would like playing this at least once.

It's between that and Gadget Racers right now, another game I bought wayyyyy back when sitting a shelf and taking a chance, I'm so glad I did too because I've played through it at least 5-6 times over the years. (This one I actually do play on a GBA, it's one of the few (if the only) games I've found that won't play properly on psp OR my Touch Pro 2 running Morphgear so I use a trusty sp or micro or ds whatever I grab first, and pop the cart in for endless hours of fun lol)

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Rhythm Tengoku, but the timing is really crappy when playing on an emulator (specifically the DSTWO emulator).

EDIT: I just beat Mario Party Advance.

cracker

Nyah!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FlameTakuya said:
Tales of Phantasia.
biggrin.gif

Need to finish up FF VI and Golden Sun after that too... (need to get my butt on Golden Sun 2... Damn I'm almost 8 years late never finished it when it came out too)

If you beat the original and want to continue with some items and side quest unlocks then you will have to wait another half an hour to input the gold password...
tongue.gif

FlameTakuya

Trophies
Website
rsx0806.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Senegal
cracker said:
FlameTakuya said:
Tales of Phantasia.
biggrin.gif

Need to finish up FF VI and Golden Sun after that too... (need to get my butt on Golden Sun 2... Damn I'm almost 8 years late never finished it when it came out too)

If you beat the original and want to continue with some items and side quest unlocks then you will have to wait another half an hour to input the gold password...
tongue.gif

Yeahhh I'm aware lol XDD

iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
Recently Baldur's Gate for GBA (just on DS in GBA mode)
I'm suprised as I could take 99,9% of Act I with "worst" spell ever heheh
That proves that playing mage is not "for advanced" You just have to be "born" as mage...or something like that
I mean I can play mages very well but knights? oh heck no
tongue.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had that game a few years ago before I sold my gba (got one back like 2mo ago 60/40 split trying to buy stuff I didn't have before or truly loved that wasn't some port/remix of another 'console' game. It was pretty damn good really and surprised me as it stayed true quite well to the console ver on Gamecube.

roguetrip

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought 2 GBA micro's a weekend before last (a Famicon and Silver one). I'm currently playing through The Super Mario Advance with Yoshi's Island. I'm currently about mid world 4 which is the furthest i've ever been. The levels sure are longer than any other mario I've played, even the Lost Levels aren't this long!

No idea what i'll play next but loving my Micro's!

h0ser81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Picked myself up a GBA SP from a flea market for 15 bucks the other day. Currently playing through the NES Classic Legend of Zelda. Now I just need to find me some legit Pokemon cartridges.

Bluestainedroses

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pokemon Emerald. Wario Inc. and Teen titans.. All are solid fun games that can last awhile. Teen titans had horrible sound though, so i listen to The world ends with you's soundtrack while playing it. Sometimes the right music just comes with the right scene.

SaddQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I reinvigorated my love for the GBA and its games by purchasing a 3in1 Expansion Pack for my DSL. With over 100 games on the DS flash card and Pokemon Ruby sitting on the 3in1's NOR, I'm a happy camper.
Most essential GBA games were already in my possession, but now I can easily play nearly every other game, save for a few special hardware titles, without having to track down the games and shelling out 100s of bucks.

GBA =
yay.gif

If only the (Lite) 3in1 fitted into my SPs...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/9seCZUSS8zE?si=xMNkLYWrWl6kDH44