What are you doing today instead of watching the Royal Wedding

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 5,743
  • Replies 86
D

Deleted User

OP
since we know that any sane man does not care about the royal wedding, i Feel the question must be asked: what are you doing instead of watching the royal wedding today?

Right now i'm watching archived Eastern-European animation, and then later I'm going to London.

tijntje_7

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
What royal wedding? :/
I'm playing League of Legends all day
biggrin.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I took Nanaki out for a walk this morning, made some breakfast, and now I'm sat writing another chapter of my novel. Later I'm going to the local Game store with my little brother, he wants some Supreme Commander game or something. After that I'll take Nanaki out for another walk over to Yuna's, and...well, the rest is none of your business
tongue.gif

Jasper07

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm actually doing nothing at all... I got a day off at school and next week is vacation.
I think I'm going to re-install windows 7, because I now run 32 bit but I need 64 bit.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wha? It's today? Well I'll be at school, but if I didn't have school I'd be finishing a volume of Ouran High School Host Club that I've been holding off on.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
I'm watching the Royal Wedding. And I'm sane.

Don't mock me.

I promise not to mock you too heavily if you keep us informed of anything interesting that happens. You know, people in the crowd throwing eggs at the carriage, the priest's hat catching fire, a sniper taking potshots at the queen, etc.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
KingdomBlade said:
I'm watching the Royal Wedding. And I'm sane.

Don't mock me.

I promise not to mock you too heavily if you keep us informed of anything interesting that happens. You know, people in the crowd throwing eggs at the carriage, the priest's hat catching fire, a sniper taking potshots at the queen, etc.
Kate blinks.... William Blinks..... Reverand Blah!.... Blah!..... William looks bored, Kate falling asleep..... Oh! Kate just blinked again.

naved.islam14

Gbatemp's Official Dark Knight™
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I'm just post on the thread "What are you doing today instead of watching the Royal Wedding" which is in the General Off Topic Chat section of the forum which is on the website gbatemp.net.

D

Deleted User

OP
naved.islam14 said:
Oh I'm just post on the thread "What are you doing today instead of watching the Royal Wedding" which is in the General Off Topic Chat section of the forum which is on the website gbatemp.net.

and you're doing this for the entire day, are you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.