Hacking What are the homebrew that is 100% working with wii u?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Some Wii games are available on the eShop that don't use vWii, some/most of these can be played without a Wiimote. In the future it might be possible to inject your own ISOs to these.
are you kidding? 99% of wii games only support wiimote+nunchuck only very few accept the CC and GC controller

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_that_use_the_Classic_Controller

Besides this small list of games he needs a wiimote and a nunchuck and there is only like 2 games on wiiu shop that will use the gamepad as a CC, not to mention most of those games are 3rd party games wich will never be released on wiiu e shop the rest all needs a wiimote+CC.

can the wii u play wii games without using vwii yet? what homebrews can played?
To play wii games you need a wiimote+nunchuck(i recomend offical one buy it used since fake ones dont work well on homebrews) then buy one of the exploited games and your good. Even if you got vwii hacked this instante you couldnt play any games since no game can be played without a wiimote since even CC games besides the 2 on wiiu shop need a wiimote to attach a CC on lol.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
are you kidding? 99% of wii games only support wiimote+nunchuck only very few accept the CC and GC controller

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_games_that_use_the_Classic_Controller

Besides this small list of games he needs a wiimote and a nunchuck and there is only like 2 games on wiiu shop that will use the gamepad as a CC, not to mention most of those games are 3rd party games wich will never be released on wiiu e shop the rest all needs a wiimote+CC.

To play wii games you need a wiimote+nunchuck(i recomend offical one buy it used since fake ones dont work well on homebrews) then buy one of the exploited games and your good. Even if you got vwii hacked this instante you couldnt play any games since no game can be played without a wiimote since even CC games besides the 2 on wiiu shop need a wiimote to attach a CC on lol.
Hence the "some". I hadn't checked beforehand how many of the games support CC but I knew at least some of them did, so I said some/most to cover all my bases.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny