***PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS WHERE NECESSARY***

Last edited by Braig,

Braig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have never cried at a game... Maybe I'm cold or something... I also don't like FF or KH... So....

Don't worry, maybe "the games that made you cry more" is exaggerrated but you can name the games made you just feel sad and then those are the games in my opinion, there can be others in your opinion

Last edited by Braig,
Reactions: KiiWii

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
There is only one game which has ever made me cry, that that was SOMA. Here's why.

The first robot you have to kill, the broken one on the floor of the control room, is the first time you get an inkling that the robots are humans who don't know they are robots. You have to unplug this robot, essentially killing the person, and you hear her dying breaths and her last words: "Why? I need it! I was ok... I was happy..." Even though I know this is just a game, knowing that I had 'done' this and 'caused' this reaction was fucking horrifying and genuinely brought tears to my eyes.

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mother 3.

There is only one game which has ever made me cry, that that was SOMA. Here's why.

The first robot you have to kill, the broken one on the floor of the control room, is the first time you get an inkling that the robots are humans who don't know they are robots. You have to unplug this robot, essentially killing the person, and you hear her dying breaths and her last words: "Why? I need it! I was ok... I was happy..." Even though I know this is just a game, knowing that I had 'done' this and 'caused' this reaction was fucking horrifying and genuinely brought tears to my eyes.

This fucked me up pretty bad. That and
the interrogation scene where you're trying to get the key code from that one person

Last edited by Abcdfv,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
everytime i see the credits of a game that i spent the last 2 weeks playing and now that it's over i am now forced to get back into real life and find another good game that i get interested to...
specially when i play a whole series, and now i don't have other game from that series to play...

PS: i cry everyday i wake up without a half life 3...

Last edited by migles,

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Shed some tears with Ace Combat 5, specially on Mission 27. And i don't remember any other game that make me cry. Maybe i haven't played the right ones.

Reactions: nasune

RevPokemon

GBATemp's 3rd Favorite Transgirl
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably Sonic 06 since when I was 10 years old I was so excited to play the game and it was one of the reasons I hated not owning a ps3. Come 6 years latter I finally got a PS3 and 06 only to realize it was not very good. It was probably the most depressed that I have ever felt while playing a game.

Reactions: Braig

Braig

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
For me if I have to choose only the one made me feel more sad is type 0
here is why
it starts with a death of a character and finishes with the death of all your character and after you fond of them is a bit sad...

Last edited by Braig,

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Kingdom Hearts 2

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

the saddest scene was the death of Xion

Reactions: Braig

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Silent Hill 2 blew me away. I can't remember if I cried or just sat stunned for a while. I was young enough that I couldn't predict, but old enough to appreciate, how frikin' messed up and twisted that scenario is.

Ending of super metroid was pretty sad too, especially having absolutely adored metroid II and thinking its ending was the absolute best.

Last edited by osaka35,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I see your mop and raise you George's mop lol