Hacking What are dimensions of ds lite upper and lower scren ?

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I buyed couple of protective filters for my ds lite in DX but by accident they sent me ones for DSI (dont know is it my or theire fault, I was shure that it was ds lite when I buyed them).
I'm planning to print some frames in the size of ds lite screens so I can cut the protective filters with my razor sharp knife. But I need some ds lite screen size.
So I'm asking someone to write it here (dimensions of upper and lower dslite screen) in centimeters or milimeters .
If you have a photo with white background and frame in size of upper and lower screen In real size you can post too.

Placido

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Screens: Two separate 3-inch TFT LCD, resolution of 256 x 192 pixels, dimensions of 62 mm x 46 mm and 77 mm diagonal, and a dot pitch of 0.24 mm. The gap between the screens is approximately 21 mm, equivalent to about 92 "hidden" lines.

azotyp

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
QUOTE said:
dimensions of 62 mm x 46 mm and 77 mm diagonal
Is that dimension of lower screen or both screens, bcause protective filters are always bigger in ds lite upper screen than in lower screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, I heard herbert stopped appearing on the show