What are dimensions of ds lite upper and lower scren ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by azotyp, Jun 13, 2009.

1. azotyp
    OP

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    I buyed couple of protective filters for my ds lite in DX but by accident they sent me ones for DSI (dont know is it my or theire fault, I was shure that it was ds lite when I buyed them).
    I'm planning to print some frames in the size of ds lite screens so I can cut the protective filters with my razor sharp knife. But I need some ds lite screen size.
    So I'm asking someone to write it here (dimensions of upper and lower dslite screen) in centimeters or milimeters .
    If you have a photo with white background and frame in size of upper and lower screen In real size you can post too.

2. Placido

Placido Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2009
    Gambia, The
    Screens: Two separate 3-inch TFT LCD, resolution of 256 x 192 pixels, dimensions of 62 mm x 46 mm and 77 mm diagonal, and a dot pitch of 0.24 mm. The gap between the screens is approximately 21 mm, equivalent to about 92 "hidden" lines.

3. azotyp
    OP

azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 19, 2007
    Poland
    Poland
    Is that dimension of lower screen or both screens, bcause protective filters are always bigger in ds lite upper screen than in lower screen.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice