Gaming Homebrew game What am i supposed to do

brunko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I wanted to play Wii Sports Club and opened the app from my Wii u. The first time I opened up, it didn't have any issues, I can't play games since I used to join the Illinois club. But the second time was different, when I opened up Wii sports club to play this game, it gave me an error code:109-3550 telling me to open the Eshop at least once in order to use the network service. simple right? well, there's one problem, the Wii u i have and modded was a banned console that cannot be opened to the eshop so that eventually blew up since i cannot play this game (the other games like Wii Party U and so on work just fine). Couldn't figure out this error code, so I went to the Nintendo Homebrew discord and typed in the command from the #wiiu-assistance, and once I typed that specific error code, it was unknown, and unfortunately, the resolve for me was stuck. I don't know what to do for now since now I could only play other games that didn't have any issues at all.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disable any dns to block updates. Afaik, you can unban yourself by changing the serial number in sysprod.xml in slc/config. Be careful, fucking up that file can make games unbootable and the vwii channel to disappear or worse, brick the system.

Reactions: jeannotte

brunko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Disable any dns to block updates. Afaik, you can unban yourself by changing the serial number in sysprod.xml in slc/config. Be careful, fucking up that file can make games unbootable and the vwii channel to disappear or worse, brick the system.
are you saying that it's possible to unban myself from my wii u?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup