Gaming What 3ds games are you hoping get made?

Xolima

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all I would enjoy some completely new games. Remakes and enhanced ports are most certainly fun but original new ip's make the console stand out from the competition.

I would love a remake of Final Fantasy 5 because I never really got into it for the ps1 or gba. Never played FF 3 before and with its ds remake I absolutely loved it.

A new strategy game from the developers of Fire Emblem or Advance Wars.

Super Mario to be released this year. It looks so freaking awesome

D

Deleted User

chartube12 said:
They have the new pokemon online tcg. To play other players you have to buy a booster pack of B&w cards to get a code for 10 online poster packs though. This is just temporary measure to get people to buy the real cards. Eventually everyone will be able to play to a degree w/o buying real cards. Nintendo should release an app on the 3ds for the online tcg. Maybe produce an optional ?box AR play mat too.
Right, but a TCG game would make so much money, I LOVED the gameboy one, I always hoped for a portable version.

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I want
Metroid 3DS(i hope for a Prime or Hunters one because I liked them more than the 2D ones)
an original 3DS Zelda
an original 3DS Star Fox
F-Zero 3DS

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
Wario Ware - Always makes good use of a system's functionality.
Zelda - A new one, not a port
Star Fox - Same as above
Worms - With gyroscope

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think the only games that I'd want for the system because of 3D are trippy-as-balls ones like Rez and Audiosurf. It'd be kinda neat to see all this trippy shit in 3D.

Otherwise, there's nothing in the first party sector that I'd buy but I certainly would enjoy pirating a new Pokemon (I know it's just rehashing but you still got those Pokemon cravings now and then). The system is still a no-go for me unless they release a Metroid game that's 2D-view.

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
metroid, pokemon(a 3d non rehashed one but it will be a miracle if it happens, a new zelda, golden sun, phantasy star, final fantasy , kh(already happening) etc

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
a new pokemon snap would make me jump on on a couch and do a tom cruise impression
biggrin.gif

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
Disgaea 2/3

...OK, that's just my wishlist for games that need to be made, but still.

Erm... Disgaea 2 and 3 already exist, they are just Sony exclusives... Although if you mean a port, all I want is 3; I have a PSP for 2.
yaypsp.gif

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Fatal Frame - they could either do the Zelda-style camera control or "turn your house into a scary mansion type of thing"
Soul Bubbles - man I LOVE that game! I still have to finish it
Hotel Dusk - I can't think of a reason but to me, a 3D version or a sequel would be nice.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None. There are no games that interested me at all. Since 3rd party are slow so I dont want to buy 3DS portable system at all.. Maybe in 3 years from now if there are too many good games I got my eyes on then sure. If not, then none. Money saving wise.
smile.gif

ferofax

End of the World
Trophies
Website
nonwhatso.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Fatal Frame 3D would be some real scary shit. If it pops out... gahh. they should have a heart attack disclaimer on it. >w< And on that note, Dementium 3D sounds perfect. Just... make sure they make the audio really loud. 3DS speakers are sorely lacking in volume, in my opinion. and for some reason, my 3DS' headphone jack is loose. i have yet to find a decent headphone with a jack that'd fit snugly in it.
frown.gif

Monster Hunter 3D sounds good, even if it's just a Tri port. But they should be inter-connectable with Wii version, so that Wii owners will have more people to play it with.

Grand Theft Auto 3D also sounds good, especially if they keep free roam.

on the note of free roam, some real kick ass action RPG with free roam. Elder Scrolls Morrowind comes to mind. I'd probably spend too much time just wandering there than actually doing anything like story progress or doing quests.
happy.gif

A true collectible trading augmented reality card game (TARCG). Magic the Gathering, YuGiOh, Pokemon TCG. anything. you play the cards, the 3D models come out and do battle. It'll almost be like holographic gaming, except all the action is limited to the 3D screen.

On augmented reality, they shouldn't limit themselves to cards. how about collectible AR tokens, where 3D tabletop figures come out and do battle? Re-imagining tabletop gaming would be quite fun. Think Warhammer or Heroclix, but in AR, and fully animated. just... wow.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I can't believe I didn't think of Dementium III
It's probably the game I want to happen the most. And it's definitely a possibility.

I think Renegade Kid will make it when they find out their car games don't sell well.

SatanicSaint

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Guild McCommunist said:
I think the only games that I'd want for the system because of 3D are trippy-as-balls ones like Rez and Audiosurf. It'd be kinda neat to see all this trippy shit in 3D.

Otherwise, there's nothing in the first party sector that I'd buy but I certainly would enjoy pirating a new Pokemon (I know it's just rehashing but you still got those Pokemon cravings now and then). The system is still a no-go for me unless they release a Metroid game that's 2D-view.
Man I'll so buy Audiosurf on 3DS. Also are you talking about Fez? Anyway I want Fez as well on the 3DS.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
SamAsh07 said:
overlord00 said:
A mario rpg-esque game featuring Geno... the greatest of all creations!
So great that I don't even know what or who Geno is
rolleyes.gif

You should review your good Mario RPG-esque games. One of them is quite super and made at least seven stars awe in wonder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny