Hacking What 3DS/DSi Flashcart Should I get?

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idulkoan said:
Terminator02 said:
should be only $10-15 more

anti-piracy in the card, pokemon black/white worked perfectly on it from day 1

also the support of the supercard team who support their cards for a long time
dont you mean anti anti piracy card? cause if its anti piracy, then roms woul be blocked, am i correct?
machomuu said:
QUOTE(idulkoan @ Apr 6 2011, 06:20 PM) so if i spend 30 bucks more, i get an ingame menu with a nice cheat feature, more homebrew support for DSTWO, gba support, and nice video playback? or is there more?
Well, DivX files don't play that well. The best video playback files for the DSTWO are AVI files.

And no the IPlayer can't play DS games IIRC.
Do avi files play well, with no lag? Is the quality good? do dpg files play on it also? Thanks and sorry for all the questions.
N00b question: what iirc? (sorry too lazy to google it)
IIRC stands for alot of things, but in this case it meant "if I remember correctly"
Also, AVI and DPG files play well or badly depending on encoding.

And by "anti-piracy" he basically meant "auto anti-piracy patching", as in it patches the rom so that it will bypass anti-piracy countermeasures. It's a good thing.

idulkoan

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dslitehacks.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
umm.... anti anti piracy.... let's just call it pro piracy

iirc=if i recall correctly

yes it does play avi files well, there are 2 guides on optimizing video for iplayer if you want

it does also play dpg (moonshell 2)
lol pro piracy
Do you need to have a homebrew to launch the avi or is it automatic? I think ill get it, since it has the most compatibility

idulkoan

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dslitehacks.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
iplayer
oh i see... sso for ever feature you need a plugin?
http://filetrip.net/f21962-Supercard-DSTWO...ulator-1-3.html
Looks like you have to downoad the emulater, and it isnt built in, or am I wrong? Is that just an update?
also:
player06.jpg
Can you change the theme/color?
Thank you all VERY much for helping me out
machomuu said:
Terminator02 said:
iplayer
I think he meant this.

when i mentioned the i player thats what i meant. i was asking if that flashcart supports ds roms
QUOTE(Terminator02 @ Apr 6 2011, 03:33 PM) i really don't think he did
Do you need to have a homebrew to launch the avi or is it automatic?
Here I was asking if on the DSTWO can you launch avis from the menu, or do u have to run something. Looks like its a plugin
But thatnks for the DSTWO iplayer plugin link, it looks great,a nd I got to see more features and stuff from it
wink2.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idulkoan said:
Terminator02 said:
Looks like you have to downoad the emulater, and it isnt built in, or am I wrong? Is that just an update?
also:
player06.jpg
Thank you VERY much for helping me out
yes you need plugins for each feature, if you want an easy set-up you can follow this guide, it should get you set up with most everything you need

yes, you can change that, in fact the guide i linked you to completely replaces it, or you can replace it with bagplug

or, you could just skin the default menu, you can find skins here in the "DSTwo 'Plugin' Skins" section

idulkoan

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dslitehacks.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
Terminator02 said:
idulkoan said:
Terminator02 said:
also:
player06.jpg
Thank you VERY much for helping me out
yes you need plugins for each feature, if you want an easy set-up you can follow this guide, it should get you set up with most everything you need

yes, you can change that, in fact the guide i linked you to completely replaces it, or you can replace it with bagplug

or, you could just skin the default menu, you can find skins here in the "DSTwo 'Plugin' Skins" section
Thx dude Ill probably order it this week then. Thx for the guide to get all the things setup ill also use that. Do u prefer Bagplug, or the origional menu?
The imenu doesnt add any features, right? all it does is changes the menu? i think ill stay with origional for now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I better over react and get all fussy for the lols