Well, I've finally let the demon overpower me..

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Shifty, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shifty
    OP

Shifty Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2008
    Norway
    Well, I buy games, 'nuff said. I rarely do warez at all. I have about 60 original PSX titles, 25 Xbox360 titles, 12 PS3 titles, and 50-odd PC titles, 10 games for the DS, and 13 for the Wii. I can't be bothered any more. Well, at least not for the DS, which is why I need your help! I've decided to invest in a flashcard (mainly to be able to play imported games) and try out games before I eventually (may) buy them. So, which card is THE card these days? I have no clue about flashcards, so I'm not even close to buying yet. Need some recommendations!

Many thanks

Nico

2. Santee

Santee JalapeƱo

Nov 13, 2008
    United States
    Conneticut
    i got a cyclods evolution and it works pretty good for me it has a lot of support so it gets updated and has extra features that other normal cards have but it's the most expensive

3. Shifty
    OP

Shifty Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 30, 2008
    Norway
    Yeah, just ordered a Cyclods Evo with a 8gb Kingston lol. 2 & 4gb was out of stock [​IMG]

4. Joey Ravn

Joey Ravn F*** you, Nintendo!

Aug 29, 2007
    You posted this and, 12 minutes later, you had already ordered a CycloDS evolution? Wow, that was fast. In case you still want to know what to buy, read this.

5. berkley

berkley Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2008
    Canada
    good choice and 8gb is really good I had a 2gb and just kept on running out of room so I got a 8gb and never had that problem [​IMG]

6. Toni Plutonij

Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Former Staff
    Dec 22, 2007
    Croatia
    Depths of Nuclear powerplant
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.