EynetQh.jpg
I broke smth.​

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good morning,

in a Wii Nand backup, it is normal that you have bad blocks (as you explain my friend @XFlak

everyone who executes a Nand backup, they end up with bad blocks (this is normal). In any case, your Wii will work if you follow the instructions correctly (if you have the slightest problem, ask your question)

Kind regards, Jeannotte,

Reactions: morning_glory

ilovemiku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Good morning,

in a Wii Nand backup, it is normal that you have bad blocks (as you explain my friend @XFlak

everyone who executes a Nand backup, they end up with bad blocks (this is normal). In any case, your Wii will work if you follow the instructions correctly (if you have the slightest problem, ask your question)

Kind regards, Jeannotte,
thanks but its verify error

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Do u have bootmii boot2?

Because the unverified blocks are bad blocks it's probably not a big deal but TBH I don't think I've encountered failed verification before.

Hopefully u never have the need to use your nand backup, but in a pinch u can try restoring it (and hope for the best, should be ok but I'm not 100%), or defragmenting it using modmii and restoring that, or using it to build a fresh ohneschwanzenegger nand, etc, so u should still keep it.

Not sure what more u can do other than proceed and don't try anything silly on the wii like untested wads or themes. Make sure u have priiloader, and don't uninstall it or remove your system menu or system menu ios

Edit: u could try a different version of bootmii by replacing the bootmii folder on your sd

Edit2: latest version can be constructed using the hackmii installer, an older version can be found here
https://gbatemp.net/threads/bootmii-1-5-files-wanted.459212/post-7055877

Reactions: jeannotte

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Do u have bootmii boot2?

Because the unverified blocks are bad blocks it's probably not a big deal but TBH I don't think I've encountered failed verification before.

Hopefully u never have the need to use your nand backup, but in a pinch u can try restoring it (and hope for the best, should be ok but I'm not 100%), or defragmenting it using modmii and restoring that, or using it to build a fresh ohneschwanzenegger nand, etc, so u should still keep it.

Not sure what more u can do other than proceed and don't try anything silly on the wii like untested wads or themes. Make sure u have priiloader, and don't uninstall it or remove your system menu or system menu ios

Edit: u could try a different version of bootmii by replacing the bootmii folder on your sd

Edit2: latest version can be constructed using the hackmii installer, an older version can be found here
Since when were multiple versions of BootMii a thing?

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Since always, it's been updated over the years the same as the hbc and the hackmii installer. The hackmii installer can prepare bootmii on an SD card, the resultant bootmii folder on the SD card will be whatever version came bundled with the hackmii installer. Officially you can only get 2 or 3 versions from the bootmii website, using the latest hackmii installer (v1.2 which installs v1.5 of bootmii, more info here: https://bootmii.org/download/), the previous version of the hackmii installer (v1.0, see same link) and whatever version comes in the static bootmii sd link from my previous post (although it may be the same version as whatever is bundled with v1.0 of the hackmii installer). There are probably download mirrors of other versions floating around the interwebs as well.

Reactions: jeffyTheHomebrewer

ilovemiku

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Do u have bootmii boot2?

Ios version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo