well i screwed it up again it seems

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by The Under Line, Apr 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Under Line
    OP

The Under Line Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 21, 2014
    United States
    hello im the one who has every problem ever because I DO FOR SOME REASON anyway...
    i normally use a sd but i got the wrong format for it so im using a flash drive but the loading time is SOO LONG it cant get passed the second processes when i click on my game, so i take it out the wii u and it did not freeze and i told me that couldent do Something but ether way it did not freeze

IK set every thing up right

i also need an update for Nintendont so can you give that 2
    i lost some brain cells my memory's not good sorry i cant give anymore info then this (quickly)​

2. gunner007

gunner007 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    Flash drives (depending on model and transfer speeds) are horrifically slow. You're better off using the SD or getting an external HDD.

Nintendont thread has the file you need, just replace the DOL you have with the one you download and rename appropriately. Stickied at the top of the forum.

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  3. DarkFlare69

DarkFlare69 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Ohio
    Vulpes Abnocto

Swear all the fuck you want in the thread, not in the title. #me4mod

4. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    The Nintendont thread might be huge but believe it or not if people actually read the first post then all your problems will be solved...

5. Vulpes Abnocto

Vulpes Abnocto Drinks, Knows Things

Former Staff
    Jun 24, 2008
    United States

It also looks like he asked this same question in the Nintendont thread, and is getting more help there, making this thread redundant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.