Not open for further replies.

The Under Line

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello im the one who has every problem ever because I DO FOR SOME REASON anyway...
i normally use a sd but i got the wrong format for it so im using a flash drive but the loading time is SOO LONG it cant get passed the second processes when i click on my game, so i take it out the wii u and it did not freeze and i told me that couldent do Something but ether way it did not freeze

IK set every thing up right

i also need an update for Nintendont so can you give that 2
i lost some brain cells my memory's not good sorry i cant give anymore info then this (quickly)​

D

Deleted User

Flash drives (depending on model and transfer speeds) are horrifically slow. You're better off using the SD or getting an external HDD.

Nintendont thread has the file you need, just replace the DOL you have with the one you download and rename appropriately. Stickied at the top of the forum.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Nintendont thread might be huge but believe it or not if people actually read the first post then all your problems will be solved...

It also looks like he asked this same question in the Nintendont thread, and is getting more help there, making this thread redundant.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse