Gaming Well i ordered my memory card now but

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was going to order from frys.com, but even though i picked ground shipping, it added an $18 shipping charge, rather than the 6 it listed. So I ended up ordering from newegg instead. Then i ran into a problem at dealextreme. You apparently need a paypal account to order from there, which i was never informed of, so I didnt get it ordered.
Now i have firmware 2.82. Is it possible to downgrade from here with no pandora, then install CFW, then back up my NAND when my pandora does get ordered and arrives. If it is possible, could i get directions/a tutorial for it, assuming its safe. Thanks much in advance.

EDIT: I went to the fourms on a gaming tracker and found my answers, but i do have another question, and rather than make a topic, ill just edit this. How fast is the super holy shit shipping on deal extreme? The $20? Would I have it fast enough? I dont know how long FFTA2 can keep me busy. Thanks in advance again.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I ordered a bunch of small things from DE. I finally got something in like 3 weeks, and it wasnt even all the stuff. The rest came one week later. But I didnt pay for the fast shipping, so you could try that and see

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so does anyone thing i should do the SHS shipping?(SHS= super holy shit) I mean, i dont wanna wait three weeks for a pandora, nor do i want to hardmod my battery, and asking anyone if i could rent theres is risky cause it would probably come not working.

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for me, considering i usually always get screwed on shipping, and have had items lost before, and never gotten them nor a refund, yeah. Im now considering just buying a cheap used battery and just turning it into a pandora. Whats it to you if i want it fast anyway? I mean damn, its not your money Im spending.(If it seems like im attacking you, its because i feel like you are attacking me.) That and come fall i wont have any time for games due to college classes and my job and what not. Im trying to get it done now. Besides i only have one game and it cant keep me busy forever. ugh im incredibly tired right now too, so im a bit grumpy.

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I just find it hilarious that you're freaking out because you can't hack your psp just quite fast enough omg!

huff huff

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah thats what i had figured last night jon, but thanks for posting it. As for you Tikker, I'm not freaking out. If I was, this would be a very different conversation and no one else would have helped, they would have told me to calm down and fuck off. You just seem like the kind of person who would do that anyway, even if someone was nice as hell(I'm not, no where near it). That is all I have to say on the subject, and thanks again everyone else.

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tikker, 3 weeks is a big freaking deal to me too. I don't like having to wait more than a week for anything I buy online, this is 2008, it shouldn't take that long. And he's not freaking out, he asked a simple question. I don't see the necessity of your comment, but hey, you're free to post what you want...

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought id mention it, I ordered two batterys off of amazon today. Regular ones, one used one new. I figure ill try making a pandora out of the used, and if it works, then score. If not, ive got my battery that came with the PSP i could mod, or the new one. Either way, the modding SHOULD be taking place next week. All in all it cost me about $25

solange82200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Way to go Primworm. I had ordered my Datel tool battery from consoleshop.com, and it took for-ev-er, so finally my brother and I got impatient and took an old phat psp battery that I had from a phat psp that my friend gave me which didnt work (grrrr), and made it into a Pandora battery. Opening it was pretty hard, but after that we just found the one little wire that you have to cut and the rest was all good. I dont know about making it back into a regular battery, that sounds hard, but my point is making the pandora is pretty easy.

Primworm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good to know. I'll have three, so one way or another, i will have my pandora. Cant wait to do it either, I love homebrew on my DS, and the PSP is going to be so much better as far as emulation goes. I can finally play through legend of dragoon and finish it. My MC crashed then my PSX broke so i never finished the damn game, and havnt had the patience to start it up again XD.

EDIT: Should i charge my soon to be pandora before modding it? that way i can use it the time it needs to be, then just leave it until further notice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz