Well, I.M. Ninja! He is Ninja! She is Ninja, too!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I listen more to Thrash 80's Metallica ( In the 80's although their new album is amazing, Go buy it)
Slayer, Maiden, ect. Oh and some classic Rock, Boston ect. And from music of today, I listen to FFDP (Five Finger Death punch)

Music on the Radio today is so bad its not even funny. Rap is the worst thing to happen to music ever!
People thing they can rhyme a few words together, make a new dance, and suddenly their number 1 on the charts, its unbelievable.

SkankyYankee

GBAtemp Advanced Skank
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Toni Plutonij said:
I'm a punk all the way.....

Can't say I prefer old mainstream rock, but I do like it more than todays MTV music...
If I'd have to choose one rock band from older days, it would be AC-DC.....

But bands I listen to are mostly unknown to you..

I saw them last time they came around New York. Best live show evar!

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sstew said:
Ugh, I listen more to Thrash 80's Metallica ( In the 80's although their new album is amazing, Go buy it)
Slayer, Maiden, ect. Oh and some classic Rock, Boston ect. And from music of today, I listen to FFDP (Five Finger Death punch)

Music on the Radio today is so bad its not even funny. Rap is the worst thing to happen to music ever!
People thing they can rhyme a few words together, make a new dance, and suddenly their number 1 on the charts, its unbelievable.

I agree with the rap bit... I hate rap with a passion.

I don't listen to the radio... If I do it's the classic rock station.

I do like portishead, which is not even remotely close to classic rock. I also listen to indie rock as well.

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Minox_IX said:

Haha, that was funny.
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Well, I hate rap, or better to say, what rap became...I never liked the style of music, but I can understand older/original rap, that was about streets, way to live your life, surviving, problems around you etc. This new shit, I just don't get..

As for old rock, I respect that music, but I just don't like it..and yeah, AC-DC are one of the greatest bands ever, I'd like to see them live too....

But most of the bands I like are smaller bands that play in bars or clubs, there is no fame here, there is no "royal treatment", everything is "true" and everyones are approachable..

Joujoudoll

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Well, I hate rap, or better to say, what rap became...I never liked the style of music, but I can understand older/original rap, that was about streets, way to live your life, surviving, problems around you etc. This new shit, I just don't get..

As for old rock, I respect that music, but I just don't like it..and yeah, AC-DC are one of the greatest bands ever, I'd like to see them live too....

But most of the bands I like are smaller bands that play in bars or clubs, there is no fame here, there is no "royal treatment", everything is "true" and everyones are approachable..

I don't even like old style rap... It's an annoyance to me. I think it was just as horrible then, as it is now.

My parents used to go to AC-DC concerts... They don't really listen to hard rock anymore though.

I love Pink Floyd as well, and Neil Young.

I dabbled in a little punk when I was a teenager, but I've never really liked it that much.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Toni Plutonij said:
I'm a punk all the way.....

Can't say I prefer old mainstream rock, but I do like it more than todays MTV music...
If I'd have to choose one rock band from older days, it would be AC-DC.....

But bands I listen to are mostly unknown to you..

before they were a known band, they used to practice in my granddad's workshop and my dad (while he was still a young kid) used to tease bon scott because he was so short

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    T @ Texasauras: SOLILOQUY