Welcome Home Chibi Robo JP site launches

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by granville, Jul 2, 2009.

Jul 2, 2009
  1. granville
    OP

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    The new DS Chibi Robo game is coming to Japan soon. In fact, the date seems to be July 23. The official Japanese site launched today with a couple of videos. I can't embed them right now due to constraint of time, but you can find them on the site easily enough. More 3D housekeeping for DS owners.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/b62j/chibirobo/index.html

Looks fun. I actually liked the other DS game. It was charming and different. Hope this gets localized.

[​IMG]

2. Cablephish

Member Cablephish Show me...

Canada
    What are the chances of them localizing this game? Aren't they pretty high, since they localized the first one.

And did the first one get good reception? I didn't remember seeing much of it in stores.

And on another note, Elebits was lame for DS.

3. granville
    OP

Member granville GBAtemp Goat

United States
    I kind of like Elebits for DS so far, but what the heck does that have to do with this topic AT ALL?

I guess the chances of seeing this have a US release are pretty fair. Not sure about sales data, but clearly the previous DS game got a release, meaning that there's a demand for the games (the Gamecube game came before it).

4. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    What? I never knew of a first Chibi Robo game for the DS! I'll try it out now.

5. shakirmoledina

Member shakirmoledina Legend

Tanzania
    i don't know why but i felt the game was funny but not that interesting... now this game has picked up a spot on the market que