Hacking Weighing Options for 11.0 - Need Advice

DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I am still at work so I haven't been able to complete the guide yet.. but I was pre-wondering..

Is there any way for me to get my EShop version of Omega Ruby, or it's save/pokemon, over to the CIA version of the game running on the hacked console once I've completed the process? Is there any way to pull the save without Homebrew or Can I throw all my pokemon in the actual "Pokemon Bank" and pull them back down to the CIA version of the game or will the CIA version not connect to Pokemon Bank? Or, worst case, can I just redownload my eshop version and will it work side by side with all the hacked stuff?

I see there is a fancy PB for Homebrew that I'll definitely be using, but I want to at least get all of my current pokemon over first if possible.

Also, is it possible to do a sudo system transfer from my unhacked 11.0 system to my soon to be hacked N3DS without messing anything up? I doubt its possible but wouldn't hurt to ask. :D

Last edited by DoHxBoY,

DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once you finish hacking the N3DS you can system transfer from the 11.0 system to it...^^

That, is freaking awesome. I would have sworn there'd be an issue with it being hacked or the system trying to overwrite stuff. This is all so exciting! lol!

DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am stuck on Part 2 Step 23 :( No matter how many times I try to open EmuNAND9, it just gives me a red/black flashing screen then kicks me back to the HBL. Any suggestions? Been at it for 15 minutes.

And the support chat isn't working :(

Last edited by DoHxBoY,

DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, but make sure it is the latest version of Emunand9.

Yep, it is the one from 6/6/16.

Reinstalled, same thing :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did get a black nintendo error screen after my 9.2 downgrade, but after following the trouble shooting (which states to power off, remove SD card, boot to menu, reinsert SD) it came back up. Did this mean it didn't actually finish downgrading even though my system stats 9.2.0-20U?

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep, it is the one from 6/6/16.

Reinstalled, same thing :(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I did get a black nintendo error screen after my 9.2 downgrade, but after following the trouble shooting (which states to power off, remove SD card, boot to menu, reinsert SD) it came back up. Did this mean it didn't actually finish downgrading even though my system stats 9.2.0-20U?
You have a partial downgrade if that's the case. Rerun the downgrade again.

DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, it said it finished this time and was going to try to reboot, but froze trying to reboot, so I powered down like the guide and itself stated. Now when I load EmuNAND9 it gives me a black screen. Guess this is progress at least :D

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, it said it finished this time and was going to try to reboot, but froze trying to reboot, so I powered down like the guide and itself stated. Now when I load EmuNAND9 it gives me a black screen. Guess this is progress at least :D
Keep trying to boot into it. Even try booting it through browserhax. Just keep trying until it boots, it'll boot eventually.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, made a new one