Hacking Weighing Options for 11.0 - Need Advice

DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xD I'm on section 3 too. It's been pretty slow since I'm watching a movie while I do it.

FINALLY DONE! YAY!

Now tomorrow I am going to try to system transfer from my stock O3DS to this A9LH N3DS :D

Time for me to pass out, gotta get up for work in 3 hours -_-.

Hope everything went well for you, have a good night!

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FINALLY DONE! YAY!

Now tomorrow I am going to try to system transfer from my stock O3DS to this A9LH N3DS :D

Yup! Everything went well for me. It felt like section 1 and 2 of part 5 took forever though. I forgot to unlink my NNID from my emunand before I installed A9LH. RIP NNID.

adonreborn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FINALLY DONE! YAY!

What are you gonna do with your old 3ds then?

DoHxBoY

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup! Everything went well for me. It felt like section 1 and 2 of part 5 took forever though. I forgot to unlink my NNID from my emunand before I installed A9LH. RIP NNID.

Doh! I thankfully didn't involve my NNID yet at all, so It should be safe lol. And yeah, part 5 was killing me. Those transfers and backups were so long and at that point I was dead.. When I got to installing the CIAs in FBI, I almost deleted a file instead of installing it lol -_- Either way, yay us! time to figure out everything this baby can do.

What are you gonna do with your old 3ds then?

I think my cousin is going to be buying it off of me, he's still rocking an OG DS, or at the very best a DS Lite lol.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doh! I thankfully didn't involve my NNID yet at all, so It should be safe lol. And yeah, part 5 was killing me. Those transfers and backups were so long and at that point I was dead.. When I got to installing the CIAs in FBI, I almost deleted a file instead of installing it lol -_- Either way, yay us! time to figure out everything this baby can do.

I think my cousin is going to be buying it off of me, he's still rocking an OG DS, or at the very best a DS Lite lol.
I'm so excited to get a boot animation. Lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning