webMAN games listed twice

Discussion in 'PS3 - Hacking & Homebrew' started by sj33, Oct 12, 2016.

  1. sj33
    OP

    sj33 GBAtemp Addict

    Member
    2,805
    1,781
    Oct 22, 2013
    Japan
    I got my first CFW PS3 this week so please forgive me if this is a known issue.

    I have installed FIFA 17 as a folder (not an iso) and webMAN detects and load it fine. However, it actually lists the game twice! What could be causing this? I did update the game, would that cause this to happen.

    Hardware is a Fat 60GB PS3 (upgraded to 320GB) runnng Rebug 4.80 using webMAN MOD.
     
  2. migles

    migles Mei the sexiest bae

    Member
    GBAtemp Patron
    migles is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

    Our Patreon
    7,069
    4,750
    Sep 19, 2013
    Saint Kitts and Nevis
    my dad works for nintendo.
    had you tried to reload the cache on webman?

    i think i remember this happened to me after change some settings i eventually fixed it, i think was the fact that i had both cobra and some option active...
    sadly my ps3 is still dead, i can't give a look, i can't really remember...

    btw, how do you copy your games?
     
  3. sj33
    OP

    sj33 GBAtemp Addict

    Member
    2,805
    1,781
    Oct 22, 2013
    Japan
    I FTP'ed them across. I initially loaded them using MultiMAN due to issues getting webMAN working, but webMAN then successfully detected the game (albeit duplicate).

    I did try reloading the cache but I will try it again.
     
  4. datrico89

    datrico89 Advanced Member

    Newcomer
    65
    6
    Jun 5, 2014
    Cuba
    Install the full version of webman mod pressing ¨L¨ or the letter the installer suggests for full version. That fixed the problem for me.
     
  5. sj33
    OP

    sj33 GBAtemp Addict

    Member
    2,805
    1,781
    Oct 22, 2013
    Japan
    Thanks, got it sorted. Going to explain what I did just in case anybody has this problem and finds this thread on Google.

    Updating the XML and reinstalling the full version of webMAN MOD did not work individually, but updating to the latest version of webMAN MOD (released 3 days ago) THEN refreshing the XML did work, for some reason.