Hacking We Sing UK Hits - Mic not working

pms47

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm quite new to all of this so I apologize in advance if I say something stupid. I'm trying to get a backup version of We Sing UK Hits to work but keep getting an error message that it can't find the microphone (the microphone works with non-backuped games). I've ran ModMii and used the SysCheck feature to update all of my IOS to the latest versions but it still doesn't work.

I found two different articles, one suggesting that I should install hermes's IOS222 mod and then use ULoader since NeoGamma can't run of IOS222 but that doesn't work. The other article said I should install the latest IOS56 into slot 249 but I'm not really sure what this means.

If anyone has had the same problem with this particular game and can help or if someone can help with microphone problems in general it would be much appreciated.

Pedro

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Install IOS223 hermes v4 base IOS38 merged IOS37, get the installer here. Then simply say that uloader should boot the game using IOS223 instead of IOS222.

John_Ice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not true, this game work with CIOSX D2X v.7 Final. Just use Slot 250 with base 57 and Voilà !!!!!
That's something different. Oh and the game is not for IOS57 base, it's for IOS56 base. Neogamma normally only uses IOS249.

No this game work with 250 base 57 because of the Mic !

Ramzee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
No this game work with 250 base 57 because of the Mic !
It's true the game requires a base 57 cIOS for the mic to work.

However as it's based on the same game engine I would imagine that, like "We Sing: Rock" (from a usb HDD), the Sound track and video will start off in sync. and then go out of sync. with any cIOS other than cIOS 224 [57] Hermes Rodries Mod v5.1R.

So would recomend using that.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4