XP
Helix_WD_HR_FamilyShot_Final_V01.jpg

Here is the latest Character Trailer for Watch_Dogs

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
Trophies
XP
Country
The character expose moved the needle more than any of the trailers thus far. But I'm still not preordering it. I'll wait to see what the general feelings are.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Veery interesting trailer. They've done quite well at hyping the game, I really hope it's as good as it looks.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
s
WOW, what happened to this game?
The game does not seem to look as good as what ubisoft presented a while back....

Actually it looks a lot worse than previous trailers.....

some people said the graphics were downgraded...yet again...all the E3 footage we saw was at night...they never showed any daytime..I don't think...PLUS an important detail is that the SDK was based from the PC which can sometimes out perform consoles in graphics (for now..inb4masterracejoke)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...-to-understand-watch-dogs-graphics-downgrade/

pretty much the "superior" footage we saw in 2012 was a highly closed off sandbox. Now IMO whats the point of putting all this work into an SDK version and implement it into a product that is not advanced enough to be into a home console version?? Downgrading graphics has been done since Motorstorm and Assisins Creed 1, Far Cry 3 and even Forza 5

jNYYOnxU3X5qC.png

But since this game has been delayed and more hype is behind it, people are just waiting to find something wrong with it. Misleading? yes. But graphics aren't everything. unless you're a graphics whore then you're screwed cause every mainstream publisher "downgrades" the final product from the tech demo or E3 version. With a full game to work with (compared to a small closed demo) graphics like that are not possible yet. IT does however give next gen consoles after Ps4 and Xbox one to shoot for. In the future maybe final products will look like that :) When I first saw the E3 footage...the gameplay attracted me to the game the most. not the graphics :P

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
s

some people said the graphics were downgraded...yet again...all the E3 footage we saw was at night...they never showed any daytime..I don't think...PLUS an important detail is that the SDK was based from the PC which can sometimes out perform consoles in graphics (for now..inb4masterracejoke)

http://www.forbes.com/sites/insertc...-to-understand-watch-dogs-graphics-downgrade/

pretty much the "superior" footage we saw in 2012 was a highly closed off sandbox. Now IMO whats the point of putting all this work into an SDK version and implement it into a product that is not advanced enough to be into a home console version?? Downgrading graphics has been done since Motorstorm and Assisins Creed 1, Far Cry 3 and even Forza 5

jNYYOnxU3X5qC.png

But since this game has been delayed and more hype is behind it, people are just waiting to find something wrong with it. Misleading? yes. But graphics aren't everything. unless you're a graphics whore then you're screwed cause every mainstream publisher "downgrades" the final product from the tech demo or E3 version. With a full game to work with (compared to a small closed demo) graphics like that are not possible yet. IT does however give next gen consoles after Ps4 and Xbox one to shoot for. In the future maybe final products will look like that :) When I first saw the E3 footage...the gameplay attracted me to the game the most. not the graphics :P

I second this.
But I think that most people that saw the initial footage were blown away by the graphics alone.
Gameplay can only be expereienced by actually playing the game.
Also Forza is NOT a good comparison.

Watchdogs looks alot more different that the "SDK" version.
FYI, I am NOT a graphic whore, I just noticed it right away.
I will get the game nevertheless.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)