Hacking wat cart should i use

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since its updated you have to buy a M3 Zero or Supercard Onei. I recommend the M3 Zero more.

If you have a DS lite and a DSi you could buy a Acekard 2i and update it threw the DS lite.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
skeeman said:
i have a DSi and its updated to 1.4u...i want to kno which cart is best to buy for it

do you have another extra DS to do the flashing ?
if no.. m3i0 or scds1i
if yes.. just consider what others had introduce to you
smile.gif

personally, i would favour ak2i since it is cheap + an awesome custom firmware AKAIO
smile.gif

skeeman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i already have ak2i but it wont work on any system anymore...on dsi's it gives me error loading and on dslite it doesnt read it at all....is there a way to fix it?

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skeeman said:
well i already have ak2i but it wont work on any system anymore...on dsi's it gives me error loading and on dslite it doesnt read it at all....is there a way to fix it?

Yes there is a way to fix it.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a DS lite you could fix it by flashing it with the new update. Like if you have another cart like a R4 you can run the update on the R4 then take out the R4 and put in the Acekard 2i and flash it and it will work. Someone needs to explain it to you better I suck at explaining stuff sorry.

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could just run the firmware updater on the Acekard2i on a DS Lite so you don't have to swap carts...

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
perkele said:
What's wrong with the EZVi, that no one mentions it?
DX already sells the updated version, so you don't even have to do the update yourself.

The EZVi isn't the preferred flashcart because it's just not that great according to reviews and such people only liked it for 1 week because it got the 1.4 fix first.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I would recommend the Acekard 2i.

When I got my second M3i Zero (first had a bad cable), they both had contact/software issues, and just didn't play the games as well as the Acekard 2i did.

AK2i all the way.

Fatboy12345236

Trophies
XP
Country
laugh.gif
Either EZFLASHVi M3i0 or AK2i. If you want good features like RTS and Slow Motion then don't get an AK2i get either a EZFLASHVi or M3i0 If you want a team that is quick on updates then EZFLASHVi does your job. Just make sure you look on GBATemp before doing ANY firmware updates. In fact I would suggest if you see the update bauble, you turn off right away. To insure you don't press yes by accident.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGhhGhvxbvI