Hacking Was on Phat, now on 3ds, what next?

Shea68

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have an acekard 2i with the latest version of AKAIO although I think that my bootloader might be old, considering it says RAFA Nadal Tennis '06 as the boot game. I just want to know what I need to do to make it playable on my 3ds, and also want to know if there are things that I shouldn't do with the 3DS to brick it or make the acekard unplayabe, such as updating, or playing games, etc. Thanks if you have any knowledge drop that shit.

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That game icon IS indeed the latest bootloader for Acekard. Unless your 3DS is lower than firmware v4.3.0-10, then I'm afraid you'll have to wait for the Acekard team to update their bootloader. Then you'll need your phat ds to update, since you wouldn't be able to boot Acekard on your 3ds.

Edit: There is NO WAY to brick your 3DS with a flashcart. Zero. None. Impossible--or at least there hasn't been any information about bricking. xD

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
http://gbatemp.net/topic/315784-flash-carts-and-dsi3ds-updates/
Sounds like you know the general deal, just don't update the 3DS further than the Acekard has been updated to run on. Some games will require an update, and the eshop will require an update, so the lest online stuff you do with the 3DS, the lower you can keep the system.

According to this chart...
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Updating_the_AK2i_Bootloader

The tennis icon is the latest, and will bypass 3DS software 4.2 (not the latest, 4.3).

As for the 3DS bricking due to a flash cart, that's never happened.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay