Hacking Was NTR CFW Really Discontinued???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 6,422
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Likes Likes 1
Look for BootNTR Selector.

NTR is still being updated as far as I know.
well your justanoob, lol jk. I know about all that stuff. i will check it again tho.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just get BootNTR selector. IIRC Cell9 Quit
I thought BOOTNTR Selector was just a launcher for the NTR CFW. Your making it sound like they update NTR themselves now.
 
Cell9 still updates NTR CFW...very rarely. It was so surprising it even got updated past 3.4. Count it as a blessing. Selector is just a really good launcher for it, boots it slightly faster than just plain BootNTR anyways.
 
Just wanted to say if you read more than the first line you'd have seen he made that post before 3DS firmware 11.0 was released and that the last edit for that particular post was over one year ago Lol.
 
well your justanoob, lol jk. I know about all that stuff. i will check it again tho.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------


I thought BOOTNTR Selector was just a launcher for the NTR CFW. Your making it sound like they update NTR themselves now.
Sorry, I am pretty new to 3DS CFW
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yukugurl357
I'm pretty new to 3DS CFW too. I really want Bootntr selector to work for what i want it for
I found a translation plugin and used it with Bootntr selector and it didn't work.
I'm really mad now cuz nobody will help
ntr is for cheats
not translations
 
Ok can someone direct me where you I need to go for translations?

I'm trying to play Japanese games on my american 3DS so i need translations for high school DXD and Haikyuu cross team match.
 
Ok can someone direct me where you I need to go for translations?

I'm trying to play Japanese games on my american 3DS so i need translations for high school DXD and Haikyuu cross team match.

Translation projects can be at:
A quick GBAtemp toolbar search did not find any group or persons having translated those games. On the bright side, this would be great time to make New Year's resolution in learning Nihongo.
 

Site & Scene News