ROM Hack WarioWare DIY Black Screen fix Guide

Nader

Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritius
Delta517 said:
How to fix the black screen problem on the US version (it doesn't fix the saving problem!):

1. Get the ROM (Don't ask, use Google!)

2. Download the fix on this site: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QIB1ZG4W

3. Put the ROM and the fix in the same folder.

4. Rename the ROM to cvn-mio

5. Start the x.bat file, then wait some seconds, and you should have a new ROM called cvn-mio-fixed

6. Now just copy the new ROM to your flashcard and play!
wink.gif
It still doesn't fix the save problems though, but atleast it's working on more flashcards now
smile.gif

Please credit me, if you post this guide somewhere else
smile.gif

If your file ends up with 0kb, you will have to extract the contents from the .rar file again, since the patch deletes the arm7 file after using the x.bat.

R4: Several reports working 1.18 OFW, and on R4li 1.24
DSTT: Black Screen
Works on Supercard DS One with EOS firmware
EZflash Vi: Works
R4 with YSmenu: Still blackscreen. Use 1.18 instead wink.gif
Edge: Works with v1.9
Supercard DSONEi: Works, and by using the build in save feature, you can save it too. Thx jbunsarnett!
No$gba: Works

Note: It doesn't work on all flashcards, but atleast on someone.

If the link for the fix doesn't work, use this one instead http://rapidshare.com/files/366666380/fix.rar.html
Please only use it if the above doesn't work. You can only download ten times from the rapidshare link
wink.gif

It says
The command promt has been disabled by your administrator
press any key to continue
plz help
frown.gif

sir cool alot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Delta517 said:
How to fix the black screen problem on the US version (it doesn't fix the saving problem!):

1. Get the ROM (Don't ask, use Google!)

2. Download the fix on this site: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QIB1ZG4W

3. Put the ROM and the fix in the same folder.

4. Rename the ROM to cvn-mio

5. Start the x.bat file, then wait some seconds, and you should have a new ROM called cvn-mio-fixed

6. Now just copy the new ROM to your flashcard and play!
wink.gif
It still doesn't fix the save problems though, but atleast it's working on more flashcards now
smile.gif

Please credit me, if you post this guide somewhere else
smile.gif

If your file ends up with 0kb, you will have to extract the contents from the .rar file again, since the patch deletes the arm7 file after using the x.bat.

R4: Several reports working 1.18 OFW, and on R4li 1.24
DSTT: Black Screen
Works on Supercard DS One with EOS firmware
EZflash Vi: Works
R4 with YSmenu: Still blackscreen. Use 1.18 instead wink.gif
Edge: Works with v1.9
Supercard DSONEi: Works, and by using the build in save feature, you can save it too. Thx jbunsarnett!
No$gba: Works

Note: It doesn't work on all flashcards, but atleast on someone.

If the link for the fix doesn't work, use this one instead http://rapidshare.com/files/366666380/fix.rar.html
Please only use it if the above doesn't work. You can only download ten times from the rapidshare link
wink.gif
thnx dude u r a life saver
yaynds.gif

sak904

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone gotten the distribution center to work? I was hoping to use it as extra storage for my retail game.

Im running it on AKAIO (Acekard 2i)

RODIFIRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have an acekard 2i too and still doesnt work for me I do the steps and when the fixed rom come it is with 16.9MB and the original with 131mb what can I do to play it? wario is my favourite game
smile.gif

Clookster

Your Clookster
Banned
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
WarioWare D.I.Y (EUR Clean / Trimmed ROM) works without any problem with Akaio 1.7.1.

You're obviously doing something wrong.

The game needs a 32 MB savefile. Delete your savefile if you've a 512 kb savefile.

RODIFIRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I dont have playit before is the first time I try to play it so I havent savefile before all I do is:
take the rom but in the forder of the fix run the x.bat wait and copy the fixed file that was 16mb and then run it to my dsi and see the black screen
frown.gif

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to bump a 3+ year old thread, but I have this same problem and the only download link I can find for the fix is megaupload, which doesn't work anymore. And that rapidshare link doesn't work either! :-(
My ace3ds's built-in cheat database has a code called "black screen fix", but it doesn't work.

Reactions: nachuz

nachuz

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Sorry to bump a 3+ year old thread, but I have this same problem and the only download link I can find for the fix is megaupload, which doesn't work anymore. And that rapidshare link doesn't work either! :-(
My ace3ds's built-in cheat database has a code called "black screen fix", but it doesn't work.
same

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: LMAO