Hacking Want to play new games?

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
You mind if I link this to The M3 Quad-Boot?

I don't mind, it would be nice!
biggrin.gif

Use it if you want, you will found my updates in my folder.
But keep in mind please: The original YSM3 was made by Xeno and the infolibs were made by RetroGameFan. I just patched and modified to work on m3.
smile.gif

I know and I respect your M3 Quad-Boot but I don't have M3 card, just an R4 RTS which made by the M3 team. But unfortunately I can't use your Quad-Boot. I can't use sakura and others
frown.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
gaboros said:
A Gay Little Cat Boy said:
You mind if I link this to The M3 Quad-Boot?

I don't mind, it would be nice!
biggrin.gif

Use it if you want, you will found my updates in my folder.
But keep in mind please: The original YSM3 was made by Xeno and the infolibs were made by RetroGameFan. I just patched and modified to work on m3.
smile.gif

I know and I respect your M3 Quad-Boot but I don't have M3 card, just an R4 RTS which made by the M3 team. But unfortunately I can't use your Quad-Boot. I can't use sakura and others
frown.gif
I will add a poll to see if anyone wants me to add this to my firmware since all I really do is update the cheat files these days.
First I am going to talk to retro to make sure he doesn't mind if I use his files in my next update

varoknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry if this is a stupid question but...

I have a M3 mini sd, is there any way i can play new games ( Golden Sun Dark Dawn
rolleyes.gif
) with these archives you uploaded?
Or are they for newer M3?

If anyone knows a solution, it would be great hearing it

Thanks in advance

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
varoknight said:
Sorry if this is a stupid question but...

I have a M3 mini sd, is there any way i can play new games ( Golden Sun Dark Dawn
rolleyes.gif
) with these archives you uploaded?
Or are they for newer M3?

If anyone knows a solution, it would be great hearing it

Thanks in advance
Sorry, but this firmware, nor any firmware as far as I know will allow any new games to work on M3 Mini SD.
The only real solution I can give would be to buy a new card from shoptemp.

sunefa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
gaboros, could you please post a guide,a screenshot or somethin about what exactly do i do?
cuz i tried everything i could think of and i cant really get it to work...

first of all,i have an m3i zero...and since it's taking so long for the team to create a new update,i thought of testing this...

here is what i did :
1)copy-pasted the 3 folders + the YSM3.nds file in the root of my sd card while deleting the SYSTEM folder it had before...whenever i was starting my ds,it was giving me a black screen sayin that it was unable to find a system file...
2)so...after that,i thought of replacing the System folder that was given within the rar with the original SYSTEM folder that i already had...but that didnt work either...black screen while starting game from m3 sakura or touchpod
3)last...i thought of starting the YSM3.nds file first by using m3 sakura or touchpod,i used touchpod...but whenever i was opening it,it was just giving me a black top screen and a gray down screen...

the game i was tryin to test is Golden Sun Dark Dawn...

...some help please?

alucard2727

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wanted to thank you for this, and also for uploading it to mediafire i couldn't get your other upload site to work both my antivirus and browser both blocked it
tongue.gif

wdowell84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sunefa said:
gaboros, could you please post a guide,a screenshot or somethin about what exactly do i do?
cuz i tried everything i could think of and i cant really get it to work...

first of all,i have an m3i zero...and since it's taking so long for the team to create a new update,i thought of testing this...

here is what i did :
1)copy-pasted the 3 folders + the YSM3.nds file in the root of my sd card while deleting the SYSTEM folder it had before...whenever i was starting my ds,it was giving me a black screen sayin that it was unable to find a system file...
2)so...after that,i thought of replacing the System folder that was given within the rar with the original SYSTEM folder that i already had...but that didnt work either...black screen while starting game from m3 sakura or touchpod
3)last...i thought of starting the YSM3.nds file first by using m3 sakura or touchpod,i used touchpod...but whenever i was opening it,it was just giving me a black top screen and a gray down screen...

the game i was tryin to test is Golden Sun Dark Dawn...

...some help please?

Here's what I did, hope it helps...

First Reformat your sd card, then download Sakura 1.49 (It's on filetrip) and put the system folder on the root of your sd card. Then download the file from this thread and extract the three folders and YSM3.nds to the root of your sd card. It should ask you if you want to replace some of the files in the system folder, say yes when prompted. This should change the files so that YS Menu will run properly.

If you're still having problems you may need to download ysmenu.nds and then change it to ysm3.nds There was an explanation in the m3 ninetail thread but it may be gone. Good Luck!

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Alright, so I tried using the listed firmware all by itself; and I get "Rom loading failed", when I try Golden Sun. I then updated my old System folder with the new files, like listed above, and got the same error.

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
geminisama said:
Alright, so I tried using the listed firmware all by itself; and I get "Rom loading failed", when I try Golden Sun. I then updated my old System folder with the new files, like listed above, and got the same error.

Witch errorcode did you got? Maybe you should defrag you sd card or reformat it. If you put TTMenu and YSMenu and YSM3.nds on your sd card and you can load ysm3.nds it should work now.

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sadin911 said:
How can I put it work with m3izero g003 Model
You can't, there's no way how to make it work right now. The best option is to
a)buy a DSTWO/Acekard (or if you just want to play games that are out and don't mind waiting for Wood patches, go for R4)
b)buy Golden Sun:DD, if you're looking to play that
c)wait for an update from the m3 team if it comes

Gaboros

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
We should made a compatibility list, do you want to help me?

I can test just on my card, so I start:

Currently work:
R4(i) RTS

Currently don't work:
N/A

Please if you can share with my which card load or which doesn't the ysm3 and I will write in the first post.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Software update might improve it.