Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i publicly implemented it. the vulnerability was found by nedwill and derrek independently. all credits go to them because finding a vuln is not as easy as implementing it.
Look, you probably get this a lot, but I want to thank you for releasing slowhax. Even though you may not have found it, thanks to you, I finally have Luma3DS and A9LH on my 3ds, and you saved me 40 bucks for spending on a hardmod. Thanks for all your work!

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
I have an idea of what can be added into waithax... *drum rolls and then ends* a loading bar... a loading bar to tell how much progress you have made since starting waithax instead of trying to translate the code to know how much longer you have to wait...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Look, you probably get this a lot, but I want to thank you for releasing slowhax. Even though you may not have found it, thanks to you, I finally have Luma3DS and A9LH on my 3ds, and you saved me 40 bucks for spending on a hardmod. Thanks for all your work!
this guy is a happy guy... haxgiving makes everyone happy and full of delicious hax before the cheer and yule good times of haxmas

Stark264

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol
11.2.png

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you can delete the public.sav afterwards. As far as I know, it will be playable again once you do that. But your old save will be remove ofcourse

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
it goes through numbers then a-f
hexadecimal
np
I have an idea of what can be added into waithax... *drum rolls and then ends* a loading bar... a loading bar to tell how much progress you have made since starting waithax instead of trying to translate the code to know how much longer you have to wait...
would need drawing code + would make it probably slower because divisions are kind of expensive, but well, even if that's done not that frequently, i don't think there's really the point for it, and it's less convenient for development/debug too, because less info.

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
would need drawing code + would make it probably slower because divisions are kind of expensive, but well, even if that's done not that frequently, i don't think there's really the point for it, and it's less convenient for development/debug too, because less info.
what you could do tho, is to add to each text draw a "X/Y" part, like if you need to do 500 operations, just print along each line a x/500, would solve the problem of "when is it supposed to end"

MarzDaindigo

Indigo Marz - No HooX
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading is hard. Apparently.

I don't mean to be dumb and ask the same question again, but I haven't been able to find the answer and I've read through the topic. Will using this make my Four Swords unplayable? Or can I revert it back later?

Why would you want to revert it tho its pretty much a safety net in case of emergency

Reactions: DarkRioru

Mrrraou

Trophies
XP
Country
France
what you could do tho, is to add to each text draw a "X/Y" part, like if you need to do 500 operations, just print along each line a x/500, would solve the problem of "when is it supposed to end"
kind of lazy to do this, cap. plus, i want to fit everything in one line, and seeing how small the 3ds screen resolution is...

DarkSabe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will I be able to use the FBI to download 1 of the 4 exploitable dsiwaregames then use the waithax file injector and be able to downgrade or does the dsiware game have to be legitmate and bought off the eshop

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol