Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everything working fine so far, I had 4 swords and Fieldrunners on my new N3DS 11.0 -- I opted to use Fieldrunners and everything is going swimmingly! I'm doing the 2.x downgrade+OTP dump at the moment, should be completely finished within the hour and have a nice new A9LH system :)

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
Everything working fine so far, I had 4 swords and Fieldrunners on my new N3DS 11.0 -- I opted to use Fieldrunners and everything is going swimmingly! I'm doing the 2.x downgrade+OTP dump at the moment, should be completely finished within the hour and have a nice new A9LH system :)
you know there is the otpless option for n3ds you know?? lol

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I'm reading this correctly, in order to get Downgraded without the "Forbidden Four" you need either:

1. Waithax+FBI to be released, install CIA, then use Waithax+DSIDowngrade.
or
2. Waithax+DSIDowngrade to be updated to other games like Sudoku.

Right?

LuckyExploit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So if I'm reading this correctly, in order to get Downgraded without the "Forbidden Four" you need either:

or

Right?

1. I believe you would need your 3DS to be already hacked running cfw to use FBI in that manner.

2. Yes except sudoko is no longer working after version 0 so you would need another title entirely.

DarkRioru

reach for the stars
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States

or

Right?
or use waithax+dgtool??? am I right??

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

or

Right?

I believe you will need to wait for an ARM9 based exploit to be able to inject a different DSiware game into one you purchase (of the correct size) or a different DSiware game to be exploited. Then you will be able to run DSi downgrader. People want FBI so they can pirate "legit" cia games.

genxor

Trophies
XP
Country
Tried using EUR Sudoku and all seemed fine until I launched the game and it said savedata is corrupt & will be deleted. 11.0.0.33. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh, guess I'll reinstall the game and try again.

Reactions: DarkRioru

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe you will need to wait for an ARM9 based exploit to be able to inject a different DSiware game into one you purchase (of the correct size) or a different DSiware game to be exploited. Then you will be able to run DSi downgrader. People want FBI so they can pirate "legit" cia games.
could you please help me? using dgTool and firm numbers are not changing. tried 7 times. pls help

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you please help me? using dgTool and firm numbers are not changing. tried 7 times. pls help

Follow the directions more closely. Once dgtool runs correctly then you will be able to launch SysDowngrader. Your system version in settings will NOT change until you do that.

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want want CFW. Pirating is wrong. And is there any way to exchange a game/get refund/downgrade SUDOKU? I really didn't want to waste money on a game I don't even know how to play.

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Follow the directions more closely. Once dgtool runs correctly then you will be able to launch SysDowngrader. Your system version in settings will NOT change until you do that.
Oh, I meant in 3dsident.....It still says 2.51-0 and is bouncing around...

Trainiax

Certified Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And on a side note will the DSIWare ever be UDPATED to work with other games? And finally how do we know that SUDOKU comes with no v0?

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And on a side note will the DSIWare ever be UDPATED to work with other games? And finally how do we know that SUDOKU comes with no v0?
1) maybe but it will take time to find a exploit in a dsiware game
2) SUDOKU v0 isn't on the 3ds eshop at all. They wouldn't put it on the eshop either

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. Used your fork of the installer, can get to dgTool, but when I do the nfirm downgrade it does not change the kernel numbers in 3dsident? Any idea?

If they aren't changing, make sure you're using the correct pack. I was accidentally using 11.1's NFIRM downgrade package instead of 11.0's and got the same behavior.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
weird, I am using 11.0

You should only have two files inside your dgTool folder, the FIRM104_NEW.bin and FIRM110_NEW.bin, if you have others, move them out. If you don't have FIRM110_NEW.bin then you are using the incorrect pack. (Assuming you're using an N3DS, I believe O3DS has _OLD at the end of the filenames.)

Rioluwott

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Can anyone help me i used the waithax+dsiwarehax to install 4swordshax when i try to open it i get a white screen and i have boot.nds on the sd card

Eastonator12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should only have two files inside your dgTool folder, the FIRM104_NEW.bin and FIRM110_NEW.bin, if you have others, move them out. If you don't have FIRM110_NEW.bin then you are using the incorrect pack. (Assuming you're using an N3DS, I believe O3DS has _OLD at the end of the filenames.)
Nevermind. I was accidentally using 11.0, but i needed 11.1. When I used 11.1, it STILL didnt work. Should I test 11.2, just in case?

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nevermind. I was accidentally using 11.0, but i needed 11.1. When I used 11.1, it STILL didnt work. Should I test 11.2, just in case?

That's odd, but no, if you're not on 11.2, don't attempt using the 11.2 pack. You could try using 11.1 first, then 11.0 though sequentially.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol