Homebrew Waithax/Slowhax implementation released by Mrrraou

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Developers like... Nintendo Intelligent System?
Nintendo could use it, but they're rather late to the exploit patching party :/ I mean, A9LH shows that they have a problem with their hardware implementation already.

@Rioluwott, Mrrraou's instructions are exactly what we just posted above :P

Last edited by ShadowEO,

samcambolt270

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure, it should've run waithax the first time you installed 4swordshax with it as well :/ Just be patient and everything will work out fine.
what happened before was a bunch of text appeared for about 10 seconds, then it asked for the dsiware, and then it went through the waithax process.

ShadowEO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what happened before was a bunch of text appeared for about 10 seconds, then it asked for the dsiware, and then it went through the waithax process.

Sounds like you may have had a different version of the waithax installer. I used Mrrraou's version and it ran waithax at the beginning before asking me for my DSiware, this was hours ago (around 1:30-2:00pm EST when I woke up), so it's possible that there was another version put out by someone else that had the order of operations changed slightly.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here's the safe way ? :
  • Put «3DSident», «3ds_dsiwarehax_installer» folder on «3ds» folder. Replace «3ds_dsiwarehax_installer.3dsx» from the one of Mrrraou.
  • Put the DSiWare game in the memory (not in the sd card).
  • Launch 3ds_dsiwarehax_installer. Wait 1 hour. Install the hax. Power Off 3DS
  • Open the DSiWare game, check if the exploit was sucefully installed.
  • Create a «dgTool» folder on the root of the sc card, put boot.nds on the root of the sd card, and put the contents of the NFIRM pack in the dgTool folder.
  • Open your DSiWare game, make a backup, and downgrade.
Have I forgotten anything?

genxor

Trophies
XP
Country
Silly me didn't realise the Sudoku I bought had been patched so I bought some Pottery game that's on the list.

Since I'm EUR it seems I'll have to use exidiahax. Have put the files in the folder with the gameID and relaunched the hax. Fingers crossed!

e: So with the exidiahax I got from the guide there's a pub.sav but no public.sav. Is that alright? Gonna find out anyway but would prefer to know sooner than ~45mins from now

Last edited by genxor,

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Silly me didn't realise the Sudoku I bought had been patched so I bought some Pottery game that's on the list.

Since I'm EUR it seems I'll have to use exidiahax. Have put the files in the folder with the gameID and relaunched the hax. Fingers crossed!

e: So with the exidiahax I got from the guide there's a pub.sav but no public.sav. Is that alright? Gonna find out anyway but would prefer to know sooner than ~45mins from now
These games only work if you are going to follow the system transfer method

genxor

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, crap. Guess I should stop putting it off and dig out my 2DS

e:
not true, these are the ones that work:
  • Fieldrunners
  • Legends of Exidia
  • Guitar Rock Tour
  • The Legend of Zelda: Four Sword
he is using Legends of Exidia so it will work

Alright! :) We'll see in a while then.

Last edited by genxor,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection